Uchawi kwA biashara

Malizia tafadhali :D:D

Maliza hekaya tafathali.

Swaleh alienda na posho mill…

True story ?

I was just guessing the ending of the story.

Malizia bana

I know of a village guy who was in same bizness in late 1990s to early 2000s, his biz picked at around early 1990s and he bought two DT dobie Toyota pickups. There were rumours that the guy is a member of a secret org and that he sold out his bro and sis who died in early 1990s to gain that wealth. Fast forward in 2000s the guy changed biz into matatu and then to farming but none was successful. He all of a sudden started acting weird kuropokwa maneno saying their will be no more bloodshed in a family gathering, Saa hio he was sweating like someone in fever. From there onwards he became somehow mad, he is now a street pastor in meru town.

I am 100% sure hakuna uchawi hapo. The guy failed to make hay while the sun was shining. As someone has already said, he failed to diversify his income streams. Ama alidhani atauza mitush forever? His biggest mistake. That’s why I advocate for FINANCIAL CLASSES right from class one to university. Instead of mundane, archaic and outdated subjects like RELIGIOUS EDUCATION. Religion has no place in the classroom. It only helps in spreading superstitions like the one’s you are doing.

Sidhani

Sidhani

Ghasia takataka wewe maliza hekaya

We had business education in primary school a few years ago but it was removed

He should have trusted God and included him in his plans.

Uko na Ufala.lakini ni Sawa tu.ni Kawaida yako.

Unasema ni I Wewe Chokosh?

Pitia hapo Mbeere au Tharaka Nithi county.Upate gunia za makaa kwA barabara and no one is there to man the ‘business’ (the. Homestead is a far distance, say 300M.bt you can see some people there).
Just assume that cz Uko na gari, unaweza load gunia Moja na utoroke.
Utatuletea hekaya I guarantee you.

It pains me that I share a country with idiotic people like you.

Si tupatane hapo Nje nugu hii.Ntakufunza adabu

malisaa hekaya chief