Uchambuzi Kenya VS Tanzania Military Strength Mara baada ya Kenya kupiga Magoti na Kuomba yaishe, “Mwana Kulitafuta Mwana Kulipata”

Oya, Mimi ni mkenya mwenye asili ya kiarabu …usichukulie wakenya wote kama wanafik …wengine wetu tumeikubali Tanzania

It was work related, if i had a chance i could not have gone there,then their customs guys who wear white pull their mouths when you are at their border showing your passport.don’t let me start on the food, i ate chips Mayai which was very nasty and i got the worst food poisoning in my life.When i was walking around dar es aalam i did not spot a fancy restaurant,all their televisions stations were also running pre-historic like advertisements like KBC during the 80s.
i was seated at the pool of one of the hotels we were booked in at Zanzibar and overheard some white folks laughing at how Tanzanians are slow in comprehension.
I smiled wide the day that we were leaving that place and coming back home.

tz trying very hard to prove they are better while everybody out there knows the truth…some even used to say by the time magufuli is done with his first term in office their gdp will be bigger than kenya…5 years down the line magu is done with his term and the gap is even wider in favour of kenya…

grass is always looking greener on the other side… coz you dont know how its watered…

Keep watering your patch and focus on your patch…

You are just another bonobo online to be sincere… we let you people work and even beg on our streets, yet you charge kenyan professionals 500 USD for a work permit? and USD1500 to start a biz in Tz yet we dont charge such ridiculous amounts for you here in KE… I was even surprised kumbe your country charges you USD500 to marry a kenyan wife?:D:D:D:D:D, every single product from kenya that is priced lower than your own attracts crazy disriminatory tarrifs from your TRA…

What do you gain by starting this crap?.. We open financial and telecommunications companies in your country to improve your backwardness yet you are always thinking how to shut them down or block their operations with ridiculous rules and ad hoc taxes?.. and at great costs to your own people in terms of development and financial access?..

Kenyan companies have invested upwards of USD 2B and employed over 50 thousand Tanzanians within your own borders and its time you started showing a little bit of respect for that faith we have in your country…

Do you honestly believe we buy your stuff coz of quality ama price point?.. if we were to shut our borders to your sorry country, do you honestly think we would not still find food?..

You country has a very negative foreign policy stance towards kenya and the world generally, and have replaced your ujamaa with toxic nationalism… A far cry from what Jakaya Kikwete was directing your nation towards…

Its time you started acting like a brother and not a rival for puthy… In any case even puthy we dont fight for nowadays anyways… Its time you people really manned up, tuende kazi ingine sio kila saa kuvurugana sababu ya upuzi… like idle co-wives…

You are always the square pegs not accepting the hole is round… Shape up and fit in!.. munatuharibia wakati… either ship out the EAC or fit in and respect your own voluntarily made commitments to the EAC…

I grew up hearing about how nice, mild mannered, and honorable/gentlemanly Tanzanians were. We used to have a few sleep over at my house too. I believed but over the last few years my mind has been changed.

Same, i also heard a lot about how good the people were but behind the ‘humility’ that they try to portray they are some of the worst bunch i have ever met, i would rather even the loud Nigerians, very big on backstabbing too,my perception completely changed when i visited their country and see what is happening

Tanzanians pretend to be very humble when they are out of their country, but these people are seriously malicious and have a bad case of inferiority complex. Why would I be bothered to go to their forum to insult them? See the way these retards are all over here comparing themselves with Kenya, like somebody told them we care what they think! Who gives a fuck about Tanzania? Their presidents reacts like a mad bitch on heat at the slightest provocation, no finesse at all. These poor stupid sods!

Tanzania is better than Kenya

Hamia huko basi, usituambukize ujinga. You hardly ever contribute sensibly other than whining how you are an arab. I cannot be arguing with a scrotum.

Thanks for this,our neighbour from North can never appreciate your analysis.
Ni ukweli tosha hawajawai kufanya harakati zozote za ukombozi au kupigana na yeyote.Vikundi vya kigaidi vinawatesa miaka 100,on other hand we had similar terrorist groups in Kibiti,Tanga kwnye mapango,kule boader ya msumbiji,Uamsho Zanzibar etc as at today we cant hear any of them.

Fox21

Tanzanians have a very toxic attitude towards neighbors, they are always fighting to show they are the best in everything as if anybody cares.

Oya @fox21 ebu tuskie una lipi la kusema kuhusiana na yaliyotajwa hapo

Why bothering with this ant Tz guy,Ignore him he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

He is low IQ,anti Tz as usual…

Fox21

Tanzania tuko na majirani 9 ila Kenya ndio pekee ndio wasumbufu. Jirani zetu wote tuko na amani nao kwanini kenya kila Siku. Hii inaonesha nyinyi ndio mna matatizo maana jirani zenu wote hamko sawa nao kuanzia Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda na Tanzania
Tabia zenu za ubaguzi zimeota mizizi sasa zinamea nje ya mipaka yenu

Fala hii nilikua nakuambia ujitetee kama uko na facts za kupinga. He stated facts na vitu kama hizo ndio nyinyi Tz people hate to accept.

What is happening in Nigeria

AM sure your low IQ cant allow you to process those facts… ama you are not even aware what your gava is doing probably…

kazi ni kuja kupimana urefu wa mboro na wakenya kwa chat group ya wakenya like a true bonobo… rudi kawaulize wenzako wakupe majibu pale jamii forums kisha uregee…

FYI I have no time to be anti anything… except LGBTQ nonsense ofcourse…

Facts:Less than 35% of Kenya is occupied and utilized.Let no one imagine anything else.
On matters defense,you cannot claim women and children should be spared on matters war only for them to aid an attack.We all know the truth of what happened at El Adde.Until Kenya went to Somalia,AMISOM and the rest were struggling to control Mogadishu.

[FONT=georgia]Tanzanians make lots of noise yet they have bigger problems,their is a developing Islamist insurgency in Cabo Delgado region of Mozambique,this region is close to Tanzania and intelligence shows it is also in Tanzania.Lets see when grenades start blasting how Tanzanians will manage the shit.On a sad note their are Tanzanians aiding and participating in the terrorist activities of that organization. Mozambique has no ability to deal with the problem,she has asked SADC members for help,SA is preparing…[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia]On matters development and politics,am sure what Kenya has gone through Tanzania is yet to,get their first then we talk.For instance,whoever developed LAPSETT was not a fool,it was not a one day event,i have noted that idea has been copied by Tanzania and Ethiopia,good for them but remember you can copy but you cannot sabotage.You can build Railways and Ports as a dick measuring contest with Kenya but their are many other factors that come into play[/FONT]

Juzi tuu jirani zenyu Zambia wamekataa upuzi wenyu wa kukana corona ipo wakati mulianza kuwaambukiza kule Nakonde border region. hadi wakafunga Border, mbona kelele siku zote ni wakenya munaletea na madhara yenyu kwa majirani yako wazi?..

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/zambia-shuts-border-with-tanzania-to-curb-covid-19/1836623