Ubaya Ya Kuoa Bibi Mrefu

Ukienda kulipa mahari ya dem Mmeru mtu huambiwa venye madem Wameru ni wife material.Uki treat yeye vizuri mtaishi life poa ya Amani.Pia una ambiwa the converse is true;ukimkosea utaona moto.

Unataka kulambwa na @cortedivoire ? BTW baruya @uwesmake and pipa @cortedivoire who has sick fertishes? @cortedivoire upanua cheeks za walking dead lanyes with relish equal to eating sukuma with royco .

What is wrong with being barren? Don’t you know of people who are barren by choice? Yaani they never got pregnant bcz they never did what people to do to get pregnant.

I remember the first time I went to the doctor on the IVF thing. He asked me, how long have you been trying? :D:D:D:D:D

You should have seen his face when I told him never. :D:D:D

It was epic. Like what do you mean never?

So I just repeated never. I have never tried to get pregnant. Jamaa akanzaa kuji kuna kichwa zile za I am really hearing what I think I am hearing.

That said, I am very clear in my mind as I pursue this expensive clinical pursuit that I would rather die than have a black man’s child either the child or children have a white father or I forget about being a mother and carry on with my independent unencumbered life. If I am going to put in all the work that goes into being a parent by myself, I’m sure as hell not doing it for a black man.

Wacha mwenye ananiita barren aniitee, they are just jealous that I’m willing to pay for a white man’s seed rather than having sex with them and risk having children by their black lousy seed.

What else can you expect? Of course you will be angry if someone tells you that they prefer the seed of a man they’ve never met than their seed and they know that I will give the child or children the best. Even me if I was a black man I’d feel bad. I’m right here and you are ignoring me to go to a western country man’s seed? You won’t have sex with me. You won’t have my kid. You are paying for a clinical procedure when I will happily sleep with you for free. I mean the vitriol they have is clearly about me choosing junguus over them. It could have been their kid having a soft life but I am a junguu I don’t even know from a can of paint?

Waelewe tuu. It hurts to be a reject especially of an older woman who you think should be saying yes to every thing you want. Let them vent.

Even when I have kids they won’t even know. I will just stop coming here bcz I will be busy with my kids. So they will still be calling me barren.

BTW my doctor already harvested my eggs and frozen them and they are good quality as I have never been on contraceptives. I am wondering if I should use one father or three for the 3 embryos to be implanted. It’d be cool if I got triplets with different dads but the same mum.

Usijali, hata wakini ita shaitani it does not matter. Their opinions about me are of no consequence. Just ignore them. Incase one of them dies today I will not even be aware so let them carry on. Hawanilishi. Let them talk. It probably makes them feel better about their lives. Whatever the case, they will never be me and I will never be them. Kila mtu apambane na hali yake bila kusumbua wengine. If you want to hate over junguus endelea. It’s not going to change my mind or life in any way.

Chuma gani hii ina kua na impact hivi aki? Ile force ili tumika hapa ili kua hali ya juu

[ATTACH=full]468586[/ATTACH]

That’s why murder was the case.Huyo mama alikua mnono hana nguvu ya kuchapa huyo jamaa kichwa aache dent hio design.Hypothetically speaking kuna watu walikuwa kwa scene waka murder huyu jamaa na blunt object then probably strangled the madam and then hang her body ionekane like she murdered the hubby then committed suicide.Probably killed the madam by strangulation so that even when the postmortem is done bado watapata tu cause of death is asphyxiation.

KP hawanaga akili. You would expect she would have blood splutter on HER INCREDIBLY WHITE clothes from bludgeoning her husband to death

look at this idiot You’re now fantasising that miritiandes wants you! I’m sorry I don’t do deranged post wall sheboons :meffi:

Mukuwe tu na mali kiasi yenye imetosha, most of your wealth should be in Heaven. Anyway who have ever travelled to Heaven ?