TUCHEL's boys - allez les bleus!

Just paid my BT sport subscription too hehe…the stage is set!

Iko saa ngapi mdau? (Am too lazy to gugu)

You know wives of sportsmen call themselves golf widows, sports widows etc. In my case it is the other way round. Hubby ni EPL widower…tena racing na Lewis Hamilton. I even watch horseriding nacheka naanguka jockey akirushwa na my favourite horse. They have trendy names:D:D:D:D:D

Should be 6pm kwako coz it is on at 8pm here.

10pm EAT

You were on point until you mentioned that BLM activist with dreadlocks

Kwani huyu mod anaishi in the middle of the Atlantic?

Wachana na Lu kapsaa. He can do no wrong in my eyes. If you knew the amount of bullying and racism that boy has put up with ungekimia tu.

Oh sorry I meant 2hrs ahead so should be 10pm kwake.

He is a good driver, that i will give it to him. But thats there it ends for me. The world was never meant to be a fair playing field.

You must admit that most of the abuse directed at him by the media is because of his ethnicity?. If he was a blonde blue eyed boy we would not see such hatred.

Mtawezana na real Madrid kweli?

The world will never be a equal playing field. If we all began whining how bad we’ve got it we’d never get shit done.

We will dispense them off very comfortably. If we beat 'tico at home what is real?

Uliona barca vile ilifanywa with their 3-5-2 formation kama yenu?

We have faster and stronger fullbacks than them. Kwenye wanatuwezea ni holding mid juu wako a bit more experienced than ours but our striking force has more pace. So we have a good chance. Kumbuka Real cannot score goals outside the box like we can. They have to rely om breaking down the defence, same thing as Porto na ndio maana tuliwacharaza.

No disrespect but PSG taking on Bayern tonight is something I can’t wait to watch, this is going to be epic, I can feel it, fans worldwide can feel it, the players are gonna feel it, the staff are gonna feel it. It doesn’t get better than this

Mkamba tulia hio tutaona highlights when we are preparing for the finals with the winner of that match. Hio ndio difference ya team yenu kufika kwa knockouts na kuchujiwa groupu stage. You cant make this up mehhn!

You cannot compare carvajal and mendy with your full backs, Liverpool have better full backs than you and they couldn’t do anything.
Hapo kwa midfield, it is not even a match , Madrid plays with three world class midfielders while nyinyi mkona snail jorginho and kovacic.
Also benzema,vinicius and asensio are better than your forwards , they also track back to help the defence unlike werner and harvertz
Ramos and hazard will also be available by then

Thats exactly what they said about carrasco, suarez, joao felix, koke, savic, lllorente, trippier and the rest. Endeleeni kutudharau tu