TRUTH

A bachelor like Maina Kageni or Larry Madowo is likely to be respected in the village than a poor man with two wives and 11 kids. Haha, if you are not planning to marry, just look for lots of money… For me, I believe getting married has alot of advantages but kama hutaki kuulizwa utao lini? just look for lots of money

1 Like

mkuu unaongea nikama lots of money ziku juu ya mti mtu ana amka ngware anaenda kuzichuna anaweka wa kikapu

2 Likes

No, I am simply saying that money is what will earn you respect in the kenyan society…Ata ukuwe na bibi kumi na watoto hamsini without money, no one will respect you

5 Likes

Nobody really cares where your money comes from, just have money bro.

2 Likes

No one cares about you anymore if you ain’t gonna be noisy. If you have money, make noise. If you don’t have money, just lay low and everything is gonna be just fine.

1 Like

How much ivi na sio $10M.

Niko sure Madowo kwao anaulizwa ataowa lini

2 Likes

You are not in the range to comment about Larry Madowo or any jarruo

Nope. Akiwa family function analetewa madem achague. A man with lots of money is never asked such a question.

2 Likes

They are respected because they have money. A married man is respected because he has the courage and endurance to live with a woman and taking care of her and kids. I value the second type of respect as greater considering how hard it is to live with a modern woman as your wife

For a senior bachelor with money but without a family no real love even your mother pretends to love you utomboke hio pesa but a family guy with money is much more respected and accepted as a leader even in corporate world . There are some companies positions mbwa kama @kodiaga will dream of because the boards know a man without a family has nothing to lose . But a broke man shouldn’t sire a kid to come and suffer like nonsense and end up a thug like resident :dog2: @johntez_addi_gaza_ms

1 Like

Name one serious company that insists on your marital status before holding a key position

Some rules aren’t communicated explicitly but at shortlisting is were you know we prefer to employ married men than familyless ghaseeer whose ambitions can be achieved without caring of the team

1 Like

But according to my analysis, most blue chip companies are headed by senior bachelors, lesbians, gays and unmarried women in their late forties…

Things are changing, we will accommodate all weird individuals in the near future . The family unit will find it hard

That is why EABL inatumia mashoga kama hawa kuadvertise coz it is headed by gays and lesbians

1 Like

Kuna kimbaba kiko mahali anasemamga huyu ndio mali safi wake …he spoils him and he can’t wait for the weekend to go fuck him merciless as they enjoy each other company
Being gay is a curse