Truth be told this Moses Kuria guy is a Mungich (Evidence inside!!)

Hii sasa ndio…kama sio umungich then sijui ni nini? 2017 kutakuwa na inferno…
[ATTACH=full]43450[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]43451[/ATTACH]

izo shining eyes zake tells u this is not a good guy
[ATTACH=full]43452[/ATTACH]

Am sure what the pond dwellers mps say in burials would make him a saint!!

4 Likes

is this not incitement…look at one of his supporters suggesting tahiri monday and he moses kuria as a leader acknowledges it-

ushaiskia any CORd leader say safisha meno brown yote hizi streets? What Moses Kuria is doing is inciting kikuyus on luos…ati tahiri monday!! No No

I think that is MK’s bonoko account. This is his official page.
[ATTACH=full]43454[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

They say worse only that I/some of us don’t understand their language and media seems obsessed with Moses kuria

2 Likes

his official page seems to have similar hate speech as the one u claim to be bonoko
[ATTACH=full]43455[/ATTACH]

#tahirimonday:D:D:D

3 Likes

I like him for only the way he leaves Cordiots worked up with his comments. They deserve it.

3 Likes

hata mimi naback hio maneno,LAZIMA WATU WATAHIRI

4 Likes

Lakini wajathe si mtahiri wote hii debate iishe…

4 Likes

they are real cowards,hawawezi

3 Likes

:D:D

1 Like

Huyu moses is a loose canon lakini ni dawa cord kiplani

3 Likes

[FONT=Courier New]“Infact……the demonstrators who will be closest to the Anniversary Towers will be at Syokimau”.:D:D:D[/FONT]

6 Likes

Hehee…and then they start mourning that ni hate speech. Cordiots have been under the illusion that they have monopoly ya matusi na kuongea matope for a long time but hiyo kwisha

6 Likes

If you ever meet Moses Kuria you will notice he is very intelligent. He know how to press opposition leaders buttons and their supporters. I may not agree with his methods but I love the way the opposition fear him.

3 Likes

anyone who thinks kuria is intelligent needs checkup, at mathari mental.

unless English inabadilidshwa na hatukujulishwa. People should just admit that Moses speaks their mind. Hakuna kitu hapo ati intelligence.

2 Likes

haha kwanza venye alipea wanaume mapanga gatundu and said watu wakatakatwe hehe media ate his performance like groceries and fear spread among the cordists

But people from the lake side get worked up by this guy alafu unawaona wakianza kusema hatespeech…anawachapa 10-0 kwa game yao

4 Likes