Truth about HIV&AIDS revealed by nobel price winner biochemist and inventor of the modern day DNA testing

Biochemist, Dr Kary Mullis, 1993 Nobel Price winner in chemistry & inventor of the revolutionary PCR test used for DNA analysis claimed that HIV was not the cause of Aids
In a New York times article, his credentials are further discussed,

[INDENT]“Today, his method is used to detect genetic mutations that can lead to diagnoses of diseases, like sickle cell anemia; analyze ancient sources of DNA, like bones; assist in obtaining crime scene evidence (he was recruited as an expert witness in the O.J. Simpson murder trial); and determine paternity. It was used as well to decode and map the entire human DNA as part of the Human Genome”& Project, the landmark international research effort that ran from 1990 to 2003"[/INDENT]
[INDENT][I]https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/science/kary-b-mullis-dead.html?smid=url-share[/I][/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
In this interview he discusses his views on AIDs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNK5HfFlcI

He was also a harsh critic of the PCR method of testing for viruses such as Aids & COVID 19 and faulted it for being too inaccurate.
Dr Kary Mullis died in August 2019 in his home under mysterious circumstances, a few months before the COVID pandemic began.

We are a universe apart in understanding viruses from 1993. And he died of pneumonia.

Read the NYtimes article from 2019, his invention is till the one being used today in DNA testing and analysis, in medicine, forensics, (as well as by companies like ancestry and 21&me.)
If you want to know if your child is really yours in 2021, this man’s invention is what will be used to determine the truth,
His invention is also used in virus testing to this day including COVID, which he himself said is too inaccurate and faulty when used in that manner. It was specifically invented for DNA analysis. For example, he claimed that when used for HIV testing it can test positive for over 60 other diseases that are not HIV…
So ‘a universe apart’ is a huge overstatement on your part regarding this subject

Hapo sawa. I was trying to avoid conspiracy theories.

:D:D:D Still at it, huh? Denial.

Ile dawa ilipatikana ya mududu inafanya kazi?

Not denial, just that reliable facts seem to tell a different story, a story that; it is the atv drugs used to manage HIV (which are toxic than some cancer treatment drugs) that destroy people’s immune system and cause them to waste away, I will find the source and post it, of a European non-profit that did a study with HIV + participants who at the begining of the study tested + and at the end a number of them tested - after making some significant lifestyle changes…

So why do hiv people waste away when they don’t take ARVs.

Our very own Prof Wangari Maathai from the very serene and scenic slopes of Mt Kenya was also a Nobel Laureate and she made sure to let us in on the AIDS mystery. Someone manufactured the virus in a laboratory with the evil intent of wiping out the hardy black race!

PCR is not a test, it is a technique for amplifying a DNA/RNA sequence. Amplification gives you enough material for analysis e.g sequence determination. Sequencing is another technique. Karry Mullis discovered that you could multiply DNA by repeated cycles of heating and cooling in the presence DNA polymerase. He was not a virologist.

Meza tembe kijana okimwi itamalisia wewe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raniSkRLa14

So according to him, the research shows no evidence that AIDs is caused by HIV or that it is even transmitted through unprotected sex, it is speculated that it is a condition caused by other factors such as lifestyle choices & maybe a combination deficiencies that weaken the immune system thus making a person vulnerable (but the jury is still out) and, it is made worse by taking atv drugs (proven fact) that help deteriorate the immunity even further. But it is curable
So basically what he said was that it cant be scientifically proven that sexually transmitted HIV is the cause of the AIDs condition. That fact is established what causes it is what needs to be looked into and not just putting people on harmful medication that further worsens their conditions, but HIV & AIDs, like cancer, is big business to some powerful entities and it wouldn’t be in their best interest for the narrative to change.

I honestly won’t buy into conspiracy theories.

[SIZE=5]What is a PCR test?[/SIZE]
A polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test is performed to detect genetic material from a specific organism, such as a virus. The test detects the presence of a virus if you are infected at the time of the test. The test could also detect fragments of virus even after you are no longer infected.

[SIZE=5]What is a COVID-19 PCR test?[/SIZE]
A PCR test for COVID-19 is a test used to diagnosis people who are currently infected with SARS-CoV-2, which is the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The PCR test is the “gold standard” test for diagnosing COVID-19 because it’s the most accurate and reliable test

PCR Test for COVID-19: What It Is, How Its Done, What The Results Mean

You have incorrectly claimed that I was wrong, then you went ahead and verified my statement by your supposed rebuttal of it :smiley:
It’s like saying ''the hilux is not a vehicle its a 4 door pick up truck manufactured by toyota that has 4 wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission and a maximum load capacity of 700 kg…"

I’m not selling, just presenting some dissenting facts, believe what you wish but weigh everything first, you owe that to yourself.