Trump tweets praise for Kavanaugh

[SIZE=6]Trump tweets praise for Kavanaugh[/SIZE]

President Trump, clearly pleased with Brett Kavanaugh’s performance, tweeted his praise.
“Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting,” he tweeted. “Democrats’ search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!”

[MEDIA=twitter]1045444544068812800[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=6]Jeff Flake: There’s “as much doubt as certainty” at the end of this hearing[/SIZE]

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/livestory/w_600/dd9886c7-122a-430c-ab0d-58752232151b.jpg

Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, one of the key senators who could make or break Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, was given one minute to address the hearing. He apologized to Kavanaugh — and to his accuser Christine Blasey Ford.

“I am sorry for what’s happened to you, and your family, as I’m sorry for what has happened to hers. This is not a good process. But it’s all we’ve got,” he said.
He also said there is still, likely “as much doubt as certainty.”
[INDENT]“And I would just urge my colleagues to recognize that in the end we are 21 very imperfect senators trying to do our best to provide advice and consent. And in the end, there is likely to be as much doubt as certainty going out of this room today. As we make decisions going forward, I hope that people will recognize that. In the rhetoric that we use and the language that we use going forward that we’ll recognize that, that there is doubt.”[/INDENT]

next time tutaharia threads zako ,peleka u.s talk

@pamba, you’re an insignificant fly on the wall as far as I’m concerned. Try and pick a fight with insects your size. Got that, boy?

Pamba ukikubali kuambiwa hivyo you’ll become everybody’s puching bag hata New Villager watakukosea heshima

hio system ni musuri iletwe Kenya nione Maraga na wengine wakilia sio mambo ya kupewa kazi tu fwaaaaaaa. Ati ulipata A Alliance High tosha!

Hata Yesu mwenyewe aka apply U.S. supreme court he’d be a bit nervous. “Judge Jesus did you know Mary Magdalene?”

JESUS: “Senator, that is not important! You have hurled insults at me! You have destroyed my reputati…”

SENATOR : “No this is important. Have you ever met Miss Magdalene?”

@uwesmake wacha tu nikuambie mapema, if you had any ambitions of ever becoming a American Supreme Court judge… ACHANA NAE!!!

Hiyo nugu labda ikuwe judge contest ya Miss Kayole hapo Nyama Villa.

Sweep!
Uncle @Uwesmakei, priss respond.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kwani askari keya wanaharanga na kwaya?

Aki ya nani mjamaa alimeza liter mzima ya kamas! Na hapewi angalau serviette ama kigazeti mzee hivi ama hata ngotha mzee apanguze kamas. Merciless grilling of this white, boy child. A case of so close yet… so far!

Hajazoea kushindwa in life. That was one angry white man.

[ATTACH=full]196591[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]196592[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]196594[/ATTACH]

Don’t like this chap but this is clearly a lynch mob ! bitch comes decades later says you tryed to bone her as teenagers ! now the Dem hypocrites are up in arms total BS

Surely after 36years, i wont remember anything.

utakumbushwa usijali. vizuri kwanza sana. just don’t run for some seat in America. Utakumbushwa hadi colour ya ile ngotha ulikuwa umevaa hio siku. Apan chesa na memory ya mwanamke.

Kavanaugh enyewe…

over 30 years…with. watched his testimony…pretty convincing