Trump in Bad shape in Battleground states- Headed for Defeat

This is not a repeat of 2016. Keep on lying to yourself.

@Purple aliendanga wapi? I miss her.

Kweli wewe ni shoga sugu,husikii kitu. Kichwa ngumu. Sawa basi napenda metal,can we move along now?

Trump is popular with Africans (continent wide) because all Africans can understand is brute force. That’s why they make no qualms when the Kenya govt literally beats the same o death to Komesha Korona. We like the big man/dictator trope as much as we cry about it. Secretly lots of Africans love Trump but the good thing is they can’t vote. At least not here in America thank God.

I included the Texas poll so you can grasp the magnitude of things. Yaani Texas is a toss up. Since when? Economy is headed for another shutdown. FL has now surpassed NY Covid numbers. NY was shut down for how long? The government is about to start furloughing federal employees. Enjoy your last Hurrah, boss. 4 months and counting.

Saf sana

It seems you got nothing from those videos. Polls ni :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Of course. They are shit when one is loosing.

All those polls in those videos predicted that Trump will lose!

I’m sure you haven’t watched any of those videos.

I’m also sure that this is news to you and that you don’t know that all the pollsters were wrong in 2016. The pollsters were very surprised at how wrong they’d been all along in predicting an outright Hillary win. In fact they didn’t expect him to win the party candidacy.

And in conclusion, 4 months is a long time in politics.

Wacha Trump aende, manze this guy is a psycho. Niko huku US for 5 years but hii ng’ombe ikiingia tena sijui itaamua aje

This is like déjà vu… 2016 all over again. Dimwits still believe in manufactured polls… Against Trump? I’m bookmarking all these for November 4th

Thats what you and cnn told us in 2016. Why should we take you seriously?

Simiyu am on the phone today to most of my relas/friends huko kwenyu…they still feel he might win it…as much as…
Unless you all go out and vote the noogle out hatuna bahati. A v sad situation.

Very true. Sitting back in front of our laptops is not going to do it.

Go And VOTE!

IEBC will not help like they do in Kenya…:smiley:

Indeed. Huku West hakuna kimeibiwa…so nyote mtokee.

My friend Furloughs are starting for federal employees including USCIS yaani once people feel the pinch in their pockets they definately resent the adminstration ata mimi July job nimeambiwa ni 4 days a week.Trump is going

[ATTACH=full]310545[/ATTACH]

Do you know that polling is scientific. Not artistic. Pollsters in 2016 were not wrong. Everybody jumped into conclusion using national polls. I was careful not to use the national poll. And btw the national poll was right. She won the popular vote. I am using electoral college polls. I didn’t go into detail( didn’t want to bore talkers as this was actually my background) but the pollsters are very careful this time in who they polled. They pulled subjects off voted records. That is, people whose votes they knew from 2016. As opposed to randomly calling people.

And up to precovid and pre riots, Trump was in very good shape . He was either ahead or in statistical ties. Were the polls also wrong then?

In 2016 in battleground states, Trump pulled 1-2 pointer squeakers. It wasn’t resounding victories on state to state level as we saw Obama surging past Romney.

4 months is not long in a Presidential run. This is not a NBA game against Steph Curry with 4 minutes left. Or against Patrick Mahome. And as I indicated above, Trumps schedule is about to get a whole world tighter. Covid is about to squeeze his options even further.