Trump can't say the word "supersonic"

So you have said for the past 4 years. In fact mlianza kusema hivyo 2015.

Mkaleta witchhunt na impeachment… [SIZE=5]mkaua George Floyd in a Democratic state ati ndio mass protest zianze Trump ajiondoe… [/SIZE]mkaleta hadi corona from China ati ndio Trump atoke ama akufe nayo…

Ama mnadhani hatujui ni deep state Democrats walipika hio ugonjwa in conjunction with their friends the CCP? Killing thousands in the hope of removing Trump!

And now it turns out that Joe Biden was working DIRECTLY with the Chinese govt. Getting millions of dollars from the Chinese govt.

The Democratic Party is a cursed lot.

[ATTACH=full]330489[/ATTACH]

Honestly mzee Kibaki is way better than these two men.:D:D:D

Lakini ukawekewa greencard ya U.S, China , Russia hata Australia na Britain si tunajua ni gani utachukua haraka upesi?

During the debate when Trump mentioned the 3 million dollars from China did you see the way Biden’s head swang back like a snake?

He was like, “Where in the world did you get that information?”

But he never denied that allegation.

And then Trump swang into action asking Biden about his 8 years as a Vice President…

Biden akasema he didn’t perform well because the legislators at that time were Republican… ouch!!

If another Presidential candidate from a different era gave such a reply he would be finished.

Trump akamalizia na TKO , "You know Biden you are a corrupt politician and a liar! You sold out Americans… "

I don’t think there is anyone who has ever scolded Biden directly to his face. That was like a blade to the jugular.

If this is true then there is a big chance Biden will be China’s bit**h. Here is an alleged sextape of his son released by
[ATTACH=full]330492[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]330493[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]330494[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]330495[/ATTACH]
The above is a screenshot of it.
If you view it make sure hauko in public or near kids.
https://gtv.org/web/?videoid=5f94837c7de25667c0fe0c5e#/VideoPlay_UI

Most of you fools can’t handle simple every day curve balls that life throws your way.

Do not judge the man unless you’ve walked in his shoes.

"
Joe Biden has married twice and fathered four children.

[ul]
[li]Neilia Hunter, later Neilia Hunter Biden, married Joe Biden in 1966. In December 1972, while Joe Biden was Senator-elect, Neilia and daughter were killed in a traffic crash; her two sons were injured.[1][2][/li][LIST]
[li]Beau Biden (Joseph R. Biden III) (1969–2015),[3] Attorney General of Delaware. Two children: Natalie and Hunter. Died of brain cancer in May 2015."[/li][/ul]
[/LIST]

Trump has also been through divorces and bankruptcies and losing his older brother and being forced to fit into his older brother’s shoes at a young age by a demanding father… so.

And this does not excuse Mr. Biden to go ahead and be corrupt.

You forgot to say that Hunter has like 4 or 5 kids by different women. Hunter then started a relationship with his deceased brother’s wife. The guy has even done crack cocaine.

Patricia, stopping mudding the waters. Weren’t you the one discussing Joe Biden? Now how does Hunter come in?

No family is perfect. Ukizaa na uaanze familia yako labda ndio utajua. :smiley:

What time do you work, make monie when you seem to spend most of your days and nights here? :rolleyes:

I have only one question to ask do you understand that Joe Biden was using his son Hunter as his conduit for corrupt deals?

You can stand there and tell me all the sob story bullshit stories you want but your candidate is highly corrupt. Probably since the 1970s when he first got elected. He is dirty to the core.

But mnajua tu maovu ya Trump. As long as Biden remains a Democrat to you @Swansea he is as clean as a white cotton sheet.

Your bias and double standards continue to amaze.

Biden could kill a person today but as long as he is the Democratic candidate he is clean. Unbelievable times we are living in.

On Trump:

[SIZE=7]‘Deep down, he’s a terrified little boy’:[/SIZE]
[I]In our country we’re so polarised now you have to hate the person you disagree with. But I don’t hate Donald Trump. If anything I’m somewhat sympathetic to him because there’s obviously something wrong with him. There’s a screw loose and you don’t have to be a psychiatrist to see that. You just have to look at the manic behavior, the absurdity, the lack of maturity. He’s not a fully developed adult. He’s out there doing ridiculous things and I fear for the world and I fear for the country. There’s something wrong with him and the people around him are too afraid of him to intervene on his behalf.

[ATTACH=full]330582[/ATTACH]
There is an atmosphere in Washington of high anxiety. Trump is melting down, to put it charitably. His campaign has been about lashing out, about wanting his former political opponents – President Obama and Joe Biden, who’s now running against him, of course – to be indicted then charged. Then there was his announcement that he is not necessarily going to accept the electoral result against him. The idea that the president would put in doubt the basic process of democracy and voting is not only unacceptable, it is a nightmare.
Now you have the added factor that Trump’s also had Covid-19 and he’s on steroids, saying things like, “It is a blessing from God that I got the virus”. I can’t think of anything more absurd, or crueler, than calling it a blessing from God. More than 210,000 people have died in the US. For the president of the US to talk like that is unbelievable, but I think people have become numb to it. The outrages pile up, in a way. People have forgotten the risks. I think Kamala Harris put it very well in the vice-presidential debate: what’s happened in the US with Covid-19 is the biggest failure of the president to exercise his responsibilities, perhaps in the history of the US.[/I]

'Deep down, he's a terrified little boy': Bob Woodward, John Bolton and others on Trump | Donald Trump | The Guardian

He’ll only be back to the WH to pack. There’s no way he’ll win the elections. In 2016 makosa ilifanyika, not this year.

There’s absolutely no way that this impeached creep is getting back into the WH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOVVqubBus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYqKx1GuZGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlgNH4v2B8

This is a little bit dated, but still funny in 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuL27DzHFP4

Stupid fool! He has been the POTUS for the last four years yet the Republic is still intact. Tell us another stupid lie!