Trump Arrested

[MEDIA=twitter]1410668361265160194[/MEDIA]

Jinga

unajua Patco?

[SIZE=5]Bukusu Nappy Seal Dryfried artist prowling the KenyaTalk streets, Njamaican shepherd in tow

#BRINGBACKPATCO[/SIZE]

sema ufala

ma handle za Patco ziko tempted ku comment but zinaogopa kugunduliwa na pia rungu ya @Electronics4u :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kumbe PATCO unakuwanga muoga hivo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D am so happy , yaani online but msee ame gwaya ni kama real life. :D:D:D:D:D:D @kush yule mnono you instilled the fear of the lord in that foolish homosexual . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i love ktalk , long live ktalk

saizi @patco ako na #itchyfingers lakini hawezi fanya kitu

They’re just doing that to humiliate trump. His only crime was apparently to gift some workers huge gifts for doing a good job. He’s literally being arrested for one of the most common practices in the corporate world. It’s a political case by the prosecutors. Messing with Trump boosts their recognition and it makes the balls bigger.

Hot water engineer (tea boy) pale KWFT maswali ya upuss pelekea @kush yule mnono

Mumedeclare total war.

:D:D
Hapa lazima atakomboa

Now this became a comedy show staring leftie prosecutors vs Trump. Its like these prosecutors are throwing mud at the wall to see which one sticks.

Mambo iko hivi pande yake… [ATTACH=full]372368[/ATTACH]

Clickbait

Khocha kuwa mpole wikendi imeanza …

MAGA tears :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]372453[/ATTACH]

I don’t know what you’re talking about because last time a bunch of people went to prison and orange man had to pardon them

I am not talking about others, I am talking about leftie prosecutors trying to imprison Trump and always failing.
Kama hawa watu hawana kesi they should stop wasting time.