Truman kapondi learns a red pill lesson the hard way!

Eunuch tulia, tombwa mkia ukimea matiti ndio your faggot dad aone ya kudaradara akikukamua

No one respects a fukin faggot eunuch bottom, mbwa Koko takataka

You run out of insults nugu hii i honestly dont care for what online strangers think but for demented trolls i will deal with them mercilessly you are sorry arse human being who should be stoned on sight mtoto ya maraya kwanza ambia mamako aoshe kuma na dadako coz am about to run a train on them nicompoop

Faggot bottom eunuch kamepata mafeelings like a fukin faggot bitch “she” is

Men who complain about women are either drunkards or bloody faggots na unajua drunkards wako pubs:D

Toa handles zote nugu leo niko free i will deal with them mbwa

Naona 8 4 4 imekosea wengi sana reading and comprehension skills mlizisomea kwa dirisha how is this showing hatred ama complaining about women?

Kukatwa makende ndio uwe unatombwa mkia shows that you hate and envy ladies,but jiti utapata tu kutoka kwa your fellow faggot poyoloko

Bloody faggot lucky iam with a woman which is a vocubulary to u…wacha kutusi wanawake u sound like those mgtwo idiots…anyways chunishwa pole pole

Babako aliuza ngombe kupeleka mbuzi shule:D Your obsession with my shaft tells who the gey is careful you might choke on it ngite

Again show me matusi you intellectually chalkenged dwarf

Eunuch tulia, sissy fag

yunach wacha ujinga

Nimeamka sasa ghaseeer wacha katambe mbwa nyinyi

Ndio @T.Vercetti anakuachilia faggot eunuch,?

I was deep inside your mom to realize time…

Naah, it was your mentor deep inside your filthy asshole,and it was the stupid faggotary piece of shiet you call father

Your sister been calling out your name whole night but her pucci stink so much must get some antibiotics coz her gonorrhea severe fam

Maliza hiyo castrated wochman

Toa handles zote mbwa hii leo pia niko free ghassia