Truly Ronaldo is better than Messi... I rest my case na tusisumbuane

@Okiya pitia hapa[ATTACH=full]160947[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=streamable]b0zic[/MEDIA]
today against Atletico

http://e0.365dm.com/16/12/16-9/20/skysports-cristiano-ronaldo-euro-portugal-trophy_3851288.jpg?20161212192835
And i’m not a Ronaldo/Madrid fan…

Talent vs sheer hard work…
Messi is definitely the talented one of the two!

Talent without hard work is nothing.So pia Messi lazima afanye tizi on improving some aspects of his game.

Messi is the best footballer the world will ever see in a long long time.

So …wait. You are discrediting Ronaldo simply because he is hard working? :D:D:D. Enyewe, tuna vipawa. Well at least his lame hard working skills got him titles & awards in different shirts, both at club and international level. This argument will always be in a loop coz fans argue mainly based on their biased opinions. They are both great players with each earning their titles based on their different approach towards success.

sorry to rain on your parade but gaucho was the greatest ever,the ball was an extension of his body, the things he could do no man will.

Full of skills but not the GOAT… His achievements can’t be remembered… The problem is that we only acknowledge older ppl to be the best… Wait for Messi to retire i bet you will change your stand

I prefer CR7, but the midget just scored the 600th goal over the weekend.
At this level, now, it’s no longer who is better, than sitting back and enjoying these great icons of our times.

You enjoy penalties:eek:

You seriously need to reconsider doing your primary education allover again.
It’s to your benefit.

Where will primary education help in my fanatism…:cool::cool: please if i could have any grammartical error and so this could be the advice… Hao footbalers wenyewe hawajaenda shule hata…

Ama hii curriculum mpya inakam na football kama subject? If so, im going back starting from tomorrow

achievements are about a team, messi won ballon for because of the team built around them.same with Christiano, one thing Gaucho achieved that Christiano and messi might never is a standing ovation from both fans at el classico, his playing style transcended team loyalty. look for the clip on YouTube

Hio najua hata Iniesta received a standing ovation at the Bernabeu… When he scored a screamer during the 2015 el classico… Only 3 players from Barcelona have been given that honor by Madrid fans at the Bernabeu : Maradona, Gaucho & Iniesta…
But u know no one hates Iniesta, Ronaldinho time hakua na rivalry btn him and Ronaldo de Lima coz they were all from Brazil. Do u expect Madridiots to applaud Messi hata akichenga kina Marcelo and so… Never!!! That will never happen so kupewa standing ovation doesn’t make him stand out…

One thing me I’ll always support mtu nimeona… Sio kunitajia watu kama Pele , Maradona and so, na sijasema umewataja don’t get me wrong

Haya

It was NEVER about grammar bro, but simple deduction of what has been written.
Primary level of education offers basics, a foundation upon where a pupil gets a chance to develop and build all manners of elementary skills, including articulation (kujieleza) and other forms of communication.
No where did I mention, indicate or insinuate anything to do with penalties…sijui hiyo ulitoa wapi…
Haya basi, nitajaribu kutafsiri maoni yangu kwa lugha Kiswahili.

English
“I prefer CR7, but the midget just scored the 600th goal over the weekend.
At this level, now, it’s no longer who is better, than sitting back and enjoying these great icons of our times.”

Swahili translation

"Kwangu mimi nampendelea CR7, lakini yule mbilikimo pia alitinga bao lake la 600 mwishoni mwa wiki.
Kwasasa, naonelea heri nipunguze kuwafananisha mabingwa hawa wawili wa nyakati zetu na heri kusheherekea matimizo yao.

I got you 100 percent well… Now my question was do u enjoy penalties… Answee as asked wacha kurevert / kutunga swali lako

achievements are about a team, messi won ballon for because of the team built around them.same with Christiano, one thing Gaucho achieved that Christiano and messi might never is a standing ovation from both fans at el classico, his playing style transcended team loyalty. look for the clip on YouTube