True size of africa

Many people dont know the true size of our continent, here is a comparative map.
https://thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTY0MjA0MTI.MzI2NTc4OA*MjUwNzQxODk(MTI0MTc5Mzk~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTAwMjQwNzU.MjUwMjM1MTc(MTc1)MA~!IN*NTI2NDA1MQ.Nzg2MzQyMQ)MQ~!CN*OTkyMTY5Nw.NzMxNDcwNQ(MjI1)Mg

Africa is Huge!

If we Africans had the Brains of the Japanese Africa ingekuwa Super-Super Power. We have everything except Human brain

Our brains are resting.

:D:D:D We are giving the others a chance ndio tukianza wasitete

If we refer to brain power as human brain, we have quite some ways to go, I think.

How do I select the whole of africa

Just drag another continent map over africa, you will see their true sizes compared to africa.

Actually, DRC is only 1.4 smaller than the whole of india.

I mean, India is 1.4 bigger than DRC.

Yet India comfortable houses 1bn+ people, Congo has about 90million only despite all that massive lush rainforest. Africa’s population density is 45 people /sq km vs India’s 450 p/sq km.

Conclusion : Africa is still sparsely populated and all the work that needs to be done to build it will translate to wealth. Watu wazae but waplay hardball na these despots ruling us pia ss

you are conditioned to hate your self and love that what on the screen
Africa still is the best continent

They is something we can export the low self-esteem with self pity talkers

Did you know if all the people in the world were to congregate,we wouldn’t fill up New Zealand?

Congregating at this time of covid-19 is risky to our health

[ATTACH=full]300028[/ATTACH]

Ghaseer:D:D:D

Makes sense.Flying from dubz to tokyo takes around 8.5hrs,passing over east asia,traversing china and east china sea yet dubz to cape town is around 8. I know geo experts will talk about globe curvature and rotation but…yeah