Tried to be friends with a woman

Gosh kwani what’s going on between the sexes in Kenya? I sense a lot of mistrust. Maybe it’s the economy not doing well…Watu hawataki mchezo na pesa lol.

Haha my fren mkikosana the fallout will be catastrophic. That is the day you’ll see a woman’s full capability of being malicious and spreading lies especially kama ushawai gusa pesa yake. Kuna jamaa najua alipewa loan ya kufanya tender na dame fulani. Now the nigga is basically a slave. Huyo dame akisema anataka wameet jamaa hadi anaacha pombe kwa meza anakimbia kama k!pii kwenye ameitwa:D:D:DGood luck pal, you’ll need it.

Nipatie loan ya 20k basi tafadhali, since you’re so trusting. Ntakurudishia kesho.

Hehehe I operate at a different level, when I am down she loans, when she is I do, it’s a give and take relationship.

Hapo pa business connections sahau kabisa… Unless she is the one signing the cheque or her female buddy…

Any business connection mwoman anakupea, kama ni mwanaume on the other end, it often turns out ni fisi ilikuwa inarusha mahindi tu, ikinyemelea, and had no real intention of going thru with biz …

Whether ni Bibi, siz or mama (in law), mpe contract na umwambie aka close mwenyewe… Bila wewe kuinua kichwa… Wewe utokee Tu wakati ya works…

Hahaha ulikula receptionist

Umekula?

Hehehe, with women you enjoy the times knowing it is only a matter of time before she asks you to chip into a financial crisis of sorts… Heck if they want to get rid of you fast wanakuitisha pesa… :D:D:D

Ita obviously going well for you but can’t go for every other individual

True. But with the kind of thinking i see on responses here, that probably won’t be happening.

Haiyae, how comes most of those who give me business are women and its been a while now. Stop treating them as potential lays and give them compliments whichever age set they are in.

I am actually in agreement, at least partially, with what he said

Well stated. Cant add more its either puthy ama ikae

same here, have known one ever since we were teenagers, initially used to fu** but stopped (long story)and along the way became good friends… we are each other’s first port of call whenever in a financial fix

Ni secretary wa ‘honorable’ pale parliament

Kijana… there is a difference between female generated business and general business… hiyo ya wanawake… how many of them have yielded referrals to male run businesses (the real champions league)?.. Wacha kuzoea kukula locust halafu unafkiri umekula nyama…

When starting out in biz, at least in this era,… do not accept hook ups/connections from females… unajiharibia jina tuu… those males you are being hooked up to, have zero respect for your business acumen… and the females are only looking to identify with success or a photo ops or selfie if you like…

You can onli be friends with a female if you have never desired her sexually from the very first place. That way u will remain immune to any manipulations that she may throw your way to rope in some favors. Overall, though, women are masters of fake friendships and emotional manipulation. Unlike male-to-male comradeship, they have no sense of loyalty, mutual reciprocation or respect at all. Chances are very high that you will be used and trampled like a doormat while another cock samples the goods.

Kula na uingie mitini then thank me later tukipatana uko nje.

I bet you are the one doing more of the fixing, you are the one picking more of her dirty laundry than vice versa. Women ( 99% ) will never maintain a relationship that does not benefit them directly or indirectly. End of story.

Mimi sio kijana let’s first agree on this one thing. Those businesses they refer me are male run and they make sure no one else gets biz.
Secondly I deal with women of all age sets so selfies or photo ops are a no no.
Who told you all women play in the Division level.
Why are you all fixated on women as if they brought themselves to this world. If you happen to have a daughter will you instruct your baby mama’s to strangle her.
What kind of women have you been hanging with since your childhood. Are they all hoodrats such that they are all leeching from you

watu wamekosa mamanzi ndo huongea hivi