Tribalism crap

Come the furk srowry…

Hapo nayo umeongea ukweli…those are the marriages where cheating for companionship is prevalent rather than sex with their own tribemates.

Achana na huyo mtu. It will save you a lot of emotional pain in future. I always say if you are the only one fighting to save a relationship, then it’s probably not worth it. It is clear she doesn’t want to be with you.

3 Likes

Halafu there is no guarantee that same tribe marriages are the happiest.

4 Likes

Interesting, even the Talkers who act all exposed, traveled, open minded bla bla are still stuck deeeep inside their tribal cocoons. You’d think marriages between tribes mates are always rosy. Mimi if we’re courting and I so much as sense you’re not 100% committed to the relationship, for whatever reason, I will walk.

7 Likes

Lately there have been several high profile cases of Husbands murdering their wives in these intermarriages. Ask yourself why. If normal marriages with someone you speak the same language got tons and tons of issues, what happens when you add tribal differences in the mix? You will live forever on the edge all the while cautious not to do anything that might upset the delicate balance. Is that kind of life worth living?

1 Like

FACT: msichana wa Centro akileta mwanaume mjaluo awe bwana she will be given two hot slaps by her parents bt the same msichana akileta mzungu mzee she will be hugged & praised by the peros

9 Likes

Even couples in same tribe marriages murder each other. If you are not compatible, your shared language or ethnic backgrounds will not solve that issue.

2 Likes

Enyewe @msalame grace hapa ametuangusha big time. I always say to succeed in this world you need a brave and strong willed heart. Otherwise you will be peoples steering wheel

1 Like

How about all the cases of transformers being vandalized?

6 Likes

I remember her saying in Klist that she came from a mixed race parentage.

1 Like

How many were they? To the best of my knowledge they were only two and the second one was ‘attempted’, which means it wasn’t successful.

Language is a non-issue. They will speak Swahili and English.
Culture? We live in a multi-cultural society. Diversity is what adds colour to life. If you are good at adapting to situations, once again, this is a non-issue.
So if I marry a Rwandese chic, I have to work harder at our relationship that if I marry a girl from my tribe? Warped thinking!

6 Likes

What about the Kiambu widowed landladies? Ama wale wakisii huchoma mabwana zao na maji moto? Violence between couples in same tribe marriages is common and there are many cases that are not reported in the media.

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee. Just leave that chic.

A chic once got pregnant. She was an undergrad student in Uni and apparently her student visa would get cancelled if she was found out. Told her in Europe, no one would condemn her. She didn’t want to hear. She’d come in as an au-pair so she was also scared of what her family would say. So, I paid Euro 600 for a ToP. Most stupid thing I have ever done in my life! Found out later that she had a white boyfriend who was paying for her Visa and upkeep. They had even come to Kenya together. I never spoke to her again.

1 Like

calling it as it is big assed ohh sorry big thoughts mama!

si masonko marry their daughters to seal biz deals or strengthen biz bonds. ndio hii leo umejionea

while we are at it. How are Gikuyu-Meru unions viewed? do they normally face opposition? Not that I care about other peoples views but just wanna be prepared for any bullshit tht might come our way.

Mnasema hapa at I tribe is a non issue…while you are the same ones who cheer when luos, Kikuyus,luhyas, Somalis, Kisiis are labelled insulting names…it is that same guy who will come to marry your daughter after you have spent an enternity insulting their tribe

2 Likes

That’s what people always think…utaitisha tu meetings watu wachange

It’s easier if you marry the Rwandese from another country than to marry someone from a competing Kenyan tribe eg

1 Like