Torn between a Vitz RS and Honda fit

Get the Vtec version of Honda, should be 1500cc instead of the 1300cc idsi
Hate Vitz - the speedo in the middle, Why do back seat passengers need a better view of the tach, speedo and status than the driver? Its a RWD on Auto Transmission, bouncy and wobbly on corners as compared to the FIT (FWD on CVT transmission) (Drive around the museum hill flyover at 80kph in both cars - prove my theory)

FIT - More Spacious (fuel tank was moved to under driver n pass seats… so roomier @ the back) - More Power - very reliable and parts very durable - better handling in speed and corners CVT Transmission

I had forgotten about the speedo… Just woeful

Boss!! … pole kama nimekuharibia kitunguu, I have owned Honda before and unfortunately the spare part issue is real thus I am advising based on experience. Even if you went to Honda center they will tell you to wait till the next shipment is done, when you go there after the shipment arrives you are told to wait for another and so on.

Boss… exactly which part did you not find? What Honda Was it?

Just an example cabin filter, it was a rainy season and I could not get my wipers replaced, brake pads etc. Had to dispose the vehicle and moved on with an ASX whose parts I could get locally at Simba Colt.

cabin filter ni 2~3k accord motors, shop on the right after shell kirinyaga road, same as shamas, nanak, auto metrix, impala etc… if you import, you spend less, fikas in 1-2 weeks collect @ easleigh, brake pads ziko everywhere…
Ulikua unatafuta wipers za Honda? the asx has simba colt branded wipers and brake pads?
people like you are the ones misinforming people…

‘usinunue Honda, juzi kukinyesha, nilikosa wipers na filter nikaiuza…’

spares kitu gani I see old honda civics & Ballades still running on the road. A honda is just as reliable as a Toyota.

Buy Honda.
Hizo story guys were saying the same about Sunaru juzi tu. I have a buddy who has a CR@V he bought in 2006 still great.

I have had the Honda Fit for almost 10 months now and I always find the service parts very easily.Nilichange brake pads and I bought them at Accord Spares .The others like plugs and oil filter (genuine) are at CMS and Impala including airfilter ,and cabin filter.Infact the Honda Fit cabin filter is the same as the one used kwa some Daihatsu models.Blue Print air and cabin filters zimejaa pale Impala .
I always join forums to get first hand information from fellow car owners starting with UKstartletowners club when I had a Toyota Starlet EP91 and now Honda jazz owners club UK.
Regarding parts I always buy parts using part numbers and always ensure I buy what’s recommended on the Japanese handbook that comes with the car including fluids .
Vitu kama wiper kuna Denso pale CMS .The other parts like stabilizer links and bushes kuna Duka za Waarabu with the items and decent brands too the likes of Meyle .
Car servicing is just a matter getting the right parts.If you are that person that delegates to someone who can’t tell why we use coolant instead of water and why you need the right oil viscosity then you are better off hiring than owning any car.
No matter what you will end up with just buy the genuine parts and recommended fluids.
One other thing anyone telling you to yank of the thermostat on your car ati hazitumiki huku just slap him hard mpaka ajikojolee then tell him to repeat what he just said.

Interesting, which Honda model ?

I was using Honda Stream and getting parts from Honda Center was proving difficult… I don’t buy parts from downtown. Sometimes they’d tell you the mother of the clearing agent died etc. when your car is damn grounded got fed up and sold the unit.

Sorry ,but which parts ? You mean the normal routine service parts ?

[ATTACH=full]148357[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]148358[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]148359[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]148360[/ATTACH]

Gari ndio hii, don’t thank me

Uwongo , layman talk.

Some think that Hekaya za abunuwasi happened ages ago unknown to them is that they are the characters depicted by the Hekaya.If I was change from a Honda I would buy a VW Touran ,watu tena wakimbie waseme VW haina parts knowing too well VW has a basket full of parts shared across their platforms including others brands owned by VW kama @skoda .

Ama ni watu wa Nai wanaget advantage na watu wako other towns wanaona moto sourcing parts? Just a thought
Like if i bought a honda stream na me operation zangu ni western.

I have owned more than 5 cars in the last 20 years other than Nissan and Toyota Mambo ya spares I understand from experience ,

Unknown to many is that vehicle share parts including different models.The likes of Toyota ,VW,Subaru and Honda use platforms for their vehicle segments so as to make cost of production lower since they use common parts shared amongst the models.

Most of the items that one needs ni routine service parts and you are always aware that you will service the car after every X Kms.Why not plan ahead atakama uko part gani ya country. I would rather buy a stream and save the difference compared to getting a Toyota Wish which is expensive and fugly to say the least.

Which mazd

mazda is this???looks sexy

Atenza. New model. Gari mrembo sana.