tools,gadgets and accessories that every man should have

Apart from the complete regular tool box consisting of all manner of screw drivers,spanners and allan keys in the house a man should also invest in the following:

1. Swiss army knife this small gadget has countless uses and can easily be attached to the key holder. Its easy to carry around and access.
  2. Leather jacket- it doesnt matter if you are a biker or not a leather jacket is a must have its a timeless fashion statement despite bringing the 80s memories.
  3. Hockey stick/baseball bat/golf club am just saying for self defence or if you want to go on a destruction rampage they come in handy.
  4. A rolex wristwatch…just coz you can have it feel free to add others…
2 Likes

…a packet of condoms.

5 Likes

halafu hiyo basebal lbat unaifungilia barbed wire around it

1 Like
  1. Good leather boots
  2. Back up power generator
  3. Potassium permanganate (antiseptic, water disinfectant, fire starter etc)
2 Likes

NYAHUNYO NA .357 MAGNUM KWA X6

3 Likes

Mpango wa kando and extra blanket in house and car ! Trust me on this

1 Like

confidence

2 Likes

Arimis

1 Like

Pesa tu ndio muhimu kwa manaume

4 Likes

Have a collection of watches ZA MAANA,

2 Likes

If u have a car… Blanket & water (1ltr or more) they come in handy mara mob

2 Likes

Number ya Shylock wa mtaa

2 Likes

4 boxers. More than those Ni wastage.

1 Like

AK47 and a Pistol

somali sword(chini ya kiti ya drivers seat), combination pliers, nyundo na tester( In the house)

3 Likes

Cheapest Rolex watch in Kenya ni pesa ngapi?

1 Like

a woofer/amplifier

1 Like

WD40 spray,an adjustable pliers (like the ones plumbers use),superglue.I found that the need for any of these items can be unexpected and life can be pretty frustrating without them.

3 Likes

Patience
A good selection of slow jams, music & a collection of movies to watch with either your boys, son or woman
Cologne inanukia sio “Bint el Sudan”

1 Like

One thing I have found useful is a 32 piece screwdriver set I bought 2 years ago. This year am buying a 64 piece spanner set. Nothing annoys like going to the mechanic and he wants to use the wrong tool to open a bolt. Naenda Na tools zangu alafu after job narudi nazo.

1 Like