Today's Movie Quote

I know all about the accidents, and let me give you some advice: Next time you leave a man for dead, make sure he’s REALLY dead! ~ Ben #IKnowWhatYouDidLastSummer 1997

“I probably won’t go down in history, but I will go down on your sister” ~ Hank Moody

Cash money vaite murume yooo …
Jasper murume.

utaambia nini watu-Shiti TRHK

“Siara One, over and out.”
Inspector Sikujua - Tahamaki.

“Where is it” Russian Colonel Podovsky
“Near, very near, I can even smell it” Major Sam Trautman
“Where” Podovsky
" In your anus" Major Sam Trautman

Rambo.

My name ’ s Ralph , and I 'm a bad guy . Uh, let ’ s see. . . I ’ m 9 feet tall , I weigh 643 pounds , got a bit of a temper on me . My passion level ’ s very near the surface , I guess , not gonna lie . Anyhoo , what else , uh. . . I ’ m a wrecker. I wreck things , professionally . I mean , I ’ m very good at what I do . Probably the best I know. Thing is, fixing 's the name of the game . Literally . Fix - It Felix Jr . So yeah , naturally, the guy with the name Fix - It Felix is the good guy . He 's nice enough as good guys go. Definitely fixes stuff really well . But , uh, if you got a magic hammer from your father , how hard can it be ? If he was a regular contractor , carpenter guy , I guarantee you , you will not be able to fix the damage that I do as quickly. When Felix does a good job , he gets a medal . But , are there medals for wrecking stuff really well? To that, I say, ha ! And no , there aren ’ t . For thirty years I have been doing this, and I have seen a lot of other games come and go. It ’ s sad . Think about those guys at Asteroids ? Boom, gone . Centipede ? Who knows where that guy is , you know? Look , a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at, I ’ m very lucky . It ’ s just, I gotta say, it becomes kinda hard to love your job when no one seems to like you for doing it.
Wrect-it-Ralph in ‘Wreck It Ralph’