Today's Movie Quote

I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep! ~ Jason Bourne #BourneIdentity 2002

“I’ll be back.” Arnold Schwarzenegger -The Terminator, 1984

“Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributed to the balance…” - Ebony Maw ~Avengers Infinity War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDlz2hdxVzU

‘‘YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!’’ Gandalf -Lord of The Rings

Summer: We’ve been like Sid and Nancy for months now…
Tom : Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy… Seven times with a kitchen knife. I mean, we’ve had some disagreements but I hardly think I’m Sid Vicious.
Summer: No, I’m Sid!
Tom : Oh, so I’m Nancy?

‘500 Days of Summer’

you are a good kid real good
but as long as am around you will always be second best see!

the mask 1994

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Eddie Murphy (Saul): Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, stop right there. Listen. Stop right there a minute. A man goes into a restaurant. You listenin’? A man goes into a restaurant. He sits down, he’s havin’ a bowl of soup. He says to the waiter; “Waiter, come taste the soup.” Waiter says; “Is there something wrong with the soup?” He says; “Taste the soup.” He says; “Is there something wrong with the soup? Is the soup too hot?” He says; “Will you taste the soup?”, “What’s wrong is the soup to cold?”, “Will you just taste the soup?”, “All right, I’ll taste the soup. Where’s the spoon?”, “Ah-ha!”

Eddie Murphy
[SIZE=5]Coming to America (1988)[/SIZE]