Today in Church..........................Asses and Random Thoughts

Well, due to pressure from vested interests and sometimes outright boredom, I sometimes go to Church. PCEA.

There, I usually ethusiastically join in the Kikuyu hymn singing, in between scanning different sizes of random asses, slyly.

So, today I see this formerly shapely girl, heavily pregnant.

It got me thinking about women, and their incredible abilities.

I mean, these people carry a foreign body in their tummies for nine months. [SIZE=6]NINE![/SIZE]

When not pregnant, they bleed like [SIZE=6]five days a month[/SIZE]. Yaani damu inatoka katikati ya miguu yao kama El Nino, and they keep moving. Who does that?

And just think of the average rural woman. Anashinda kwa shamba, anachota maji, anapikia watoto, anatafuta kuni, halafu jioni hazzi anatoka kung’ethia shopping centre anamwambia, [SIZE=6]panua miguu nimwage nilale, brary baga! [/SIZE]Anapanua, anapata mimba, and the cycle begins all over again!

And when they give birth - and this is the most crazy of them all - [SIZE=6]THEY PRODUCE MILK LIKE COWS! [/SIZE]Milk! Imagine that! Roll it in your mind for a minute, man, [SIZE=6]MILK![/SIZE]

Let’s give it to them guys - women are from another planet.

[SIZE=6]MILK? NGAI![/SIZE]

12 Likes

[ATTACH=full]21067[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Second to comment… how much is this worth?
[SIZE=6]R[/SIZE][SIZE=5]e[/SIZE][SIZE=7]c[/SIZE]y[SIZE=7]cle[/SIZE].e[SIZE=6]x[/SIZE][SIZE=3]e[/SIZE]

Anyway, if she is as smart as you claim she will see through your bullshit like the clear grass with a [SIZE=7]“[/SIZE][SIZE=7]DO NOT TOUCH[/SIZE][SIZE=7]”[/SIZE] sign over your display.

Na ati with old age comes wisdom!!!
guka uko na ‘kachinda’.ama ni blue pill ya last night zaijatoka kwa system kabisa?

God is great. That is how you should have ended your thoughts.

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Kachinda inakujia wapi hapa?

[SIZE=6]MILK?[/SIZE]

kufikiria kaa panya mzee

2 Likes

Kwani ulivuta githukia tombo.

GUKA NIURAGURUKA

1 Like

Hapo mwisho ungeandika “To God be the glory” ndio tujue ni nigerian movie

2 Likes

Guka hata mimi hushangaa hii paka ina bleed siku kadhaaa na haikufi ni aina gani?

2 Likes

Dementia. But creative dementia if ever there was something like that…

1 Like

i choose political correctness here…

3 Likes

Your mother and daughter(s) are women too. Could you ask them those questions? Or do you view them as special from that woman you saw in church?

@Fiud Macho…Unapenda Ku Jitegemea?

7 Likes

Guka has only one small boy he sired with a mboch.
He posted the pic during the last days of klist.

1 Like

Sasa watu wafuta sigara bila filta kwanini. .¿¿¿

1 Like

Kali

He has or had a mum. Unless he’s Melchizedeck