To the atheists in the house...

If there is no God then who put the oil in the ground. Who burried this substance in the ground that it may remain there for millenia undisturbed and useless just waiting until the generation that builds the car and machines arrives?

Riddle me that.

Who is this or what science is this that would anticipate that one day there will come an object that will require this exact substance for combustion?

Pure happenstance you atheists believe. That this substance was only useful for combustion… and nothing else really. Maybe roads and vaseline.

And that after an exact century or so, said substance would run out in anticipation or envisaging the birth of the next technology?!

How exact is that situation? Who would plan that? Who would anticipate that future?

And why would he place this substance in particular places? With the easiest of them being where the sons and daughters of Ishmael reside… Remember He did promise Ishmael a great blessing of multitudes and great wealth. And they indeed have great wealth today and vast multitudes…

What are the odds of these happenings? And that a small illiterate church boy from Ohio would build a corporation that buys up all the oil on earth and distributes it all over the earth to this very day. All the corporations today were started by him!

Hizo brains na hio vision alitoa wapi? A mere shopkeeper advising presidents and scientists…

Naskia alikuwa Sunday school teacher his whole life. And he used to collect sadaka every Sunday. Yes John D. Rockefeller one of the richest men that ever lived alikuwa mwalimu wa Sunday school, mtu wa kuokota sadaka every Sunday, kupanga Bibles etc. Tafakari hayo.

good morning Patco.
What proof do you have that this so called god did these and not a continually evolving man , which is evidently the case ?
I have never seen god, why would I say he exists ?
I have seen a human being that continues to evolve,
If you go further back to how it all began, am still not sure you can say for sure mr god started it.
You would only be trying to cover up for what you can’t understand or do not have prior knowledge of by filling in with god.
Some people today refuse to take medicine because mr god will cure them. god is a filler.

@patco just read how oil forms. This is a argument I expect from my grandma!

We call the fucker in the sky " the god of gaps". He is always the scapegoat when people don’t know shit

I have never seen you; do you exist?
A man blind from birth has never seen anything, does anything exist?

Morning to you sir, are you now saying that the evolving man buried the oil in the ground? :smiley:

Kuwa serious bana.

First of all the evolving man is just a theory there is something known as the missing link.

How do you link the ape to the Homo Sapiens Sapiens?!

That theory has not been proven sufficiently, because God in deed created man and not apes that became man.

Otherwise going by science we should have continued evolving and have some wings and super powers by now. :D:D

That is the premise behind comic books. That man continued evolving to Superman. But that only happens in comic books.

I didn’t expect such reasoning from you. Just like white man when he fails to understand a thing how it came to happen and blames it to aliens, and so are you.

Wah these theories here ?

Abiogenic petroleum origin - Wikipedia

Hebu soma ucheke. Every scientist has a theory on how oil was formed. Sijui oil bearing comets hit the earth. Others believe it is rotten mean and plants of old.

Russians for a fact believe that oil is lubrication for tectonic plates.

So which theory do you believe in my good man? :D:D:D

I will get back a little later, if you will

You know that theory you were taught in school about fossil fuels?

Ati they are carbons formed from old fossils?!

That theory has been thrown out by researchers in Stockholm. So on to the next theory my dear children.

You did eat of the fruit of knowledge so keep searching… that is until you find Him.

Little knowledge is truly dangerous. Ati god buried fuel in the ground so that we use it later to power automobiles… ati Ishmael…who the fck was that?

You really believe there is a dude seated somewhere watching over us? He lets us kill each other, oppress the weak and do all sorts of evil but he is un bothered? And why doesn’t he show up even once? Just live your life, be good to people and when you die, in a million years you will form that oil you ask about. Religion was created by man to address what he could not explain. It has all since been overtaken by science. The West moved on, the third world is still obsessed with religion which impoverishes them. Your pastors realized long time ago that there is no God so they capitalize on threats of hell to extort you and they live lavishly on earth as they promise you heavenly rewards.

Not knowing Ishmael is the first sign of IGNORANCE.

A well informed man or woman is well versed and knowledgeable in many spheres of life.

Hio yako ndio inaitwa ignorance. I don’t care, I don’t want to know… it doesn’t concern me!

And ignorance kills.

And by the way, FYI most known science today was born from religion.

I believe almost all universities on earth were built by the church or the mosque. Even the schools you attended here in Kenya kwani nani alianzisha?

If the missionaries had never come you wouldn’t know anything today. Those Havards and Yales and Princetons they were all started by simple village churches with sadaka from church goers especially women church goers.

Morning to you sir, are you now saying that the evolving man buried the oil in the ground ? :smiley:

You are putting words in my mouth, read my reply again.
So you are saying”, is never meant to put up a constructive argument

First of all the evolving man is just a theory there is something known as the missing link.

There were no planes in 1700s, an eon for which actual clear history has been documented. We have Fighter jets now. That’s clear mental evolution on the part of man. True evidence of one of the many facets of evolution for just a fraction of time. What more do you need.

How do you link the ape to the Homo Sapiens Sapiens?!

I don’t want to use belief in my argument because it beats my logic. But once you infer degree of mental evolution we have witnessed within a century, and spread it out to 2000 years, its possible to construct an informative time-lapse of evolution.

That theory has not been proven sufficiently, because God in deed created man and not apes that became man.
Hehehehe.

Otherwise going by science we should have continued evolving and have some wings and super powers by now. :D:D
You cant dismiss evolution this way. Evolution, like facts, doesn’t care about your expectations and emotions

That is the premise behind comic books. That man continued evolving to Superman. But that only happens in comic books.
god, would be the main character in this comic book

hiyo ya fossil fuel huwa complicated sana,kwani fossils were only found in particular places? au kenya we didn’t have enough animals? kitambo there used to be another lie when we were kids, eti kenya we have a a lot of oil, the reason that we were not extracting it was that tukitoa yetu, ile yote ya middle east , saudi arabia itateremka chini kwetu, so hatukuwa tuna weza toa

Now I know you don’t believe any of that. That is just an angry rant with disjointed arguments because you are angry at the world. If you read the Good Book it will give you all the answers to your questions.

No man can give you those answers.

Bring back makwonika.

Listen to this wiseman utasaidika

Ktalk is turning into a village ignoramuses led by the admin…

You guys always ignore the build up of knowledge over many centuries and rush immediately to modern gadgets like aeroplanes!!

How did we get to the aeroplane?

Do you have any idea about God’s contribution to this craft?

Including sowing the idea of flying to ancient scientists, priests, hoi polloi etc?

By the time this idea finally became flesh do you have any idea how much revelation God had given to man?

Do you have any idea how many prayers these scientists sent up to God in heaven daily for Him to give them revelation?

@Antonio Mascaro you were not there when the Wright Brothers were on their knees asking God for an answer so please don’t speak on their behalf.