To all the Parents on KTalk

Cheki maneno (P.C required to download and view content)

Ngai fafa!! am bila words and in shock!!

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]41317[/ATTACH]

Saidia @mona_lisa and everyone that can`t get this.
I tried my best to look it up on youtube lakini Bilaz!..

Everyone should see this…

weh thats unthinkable mpaka nywele za kichwa zimesimama cant imagine

1 Like

SPIDERMAN ALIANZA TU HIVII

3 Likes

I Have seen it countless times lakini even though i know the outcome bado inaniwai kila time!..

I whatsapped it to a friend alafu jinga inaanza kunipigia simu ati nimwambie what happens in the end (too scared to watch it)… nikamwambia aiangalie its only 48 seconds long!.. kikikikkki…

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
my heart was in my fucking mouth

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

shiet!!

I see a business opportunity child-proofing such houses.

1 Like

Hii majuu looks like China in my opinion. Its definitely not Europe or America judging by the models of cars and building designs it has to be Asia (China) or South America.
But these things happen Everywhere juu kids are just kids!
We have all heard of the Myths about children being left un-attended only for mothers to return and find them playing with the biggest snakes!..
Watoto ni wa Mungu and this should serve as a warning to Single Mothers all around the world who think that they OWN children Just because they gave birth to them.

2 Likes

MKAMBA SINGO MADHA CC @FieldMarshal CouchP @kingolonde

1 Like

Mum tells me that once she went for a kibarua (kulima) and placed me under a tree. When she came to sheck on me, she found me chewing on a chameleon’s tail. She rushed me to hospital daktari akamchekelea sana na kumpea chupa ya maji anipatie. I didn’t develop even a stomach ache. So, i agree, watoto ni wa mungu.

8 Likes

WEWE NASHUKUNGU USIKU UNACHANGE UNAKUA NYOKA , KWANZA COBRA YA 14 FEET , THATS WHY CHAMELEON HAINGE KU AFFECT

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]41319[/ATTACH]
I smelt shiet when i saw this notification. I was right.

2 Likes

Growing up huko Ndeiya my grandma (cucu) once told me a story of my childhood that even my mum would dare not tell me!
Siku moja in my childhood i apparently went into the toilet (zile za inje za kashimo) and i fell into the toilet and that the only reason i didnt fall into the “mavi” is because my Head couldn`t fit through the small hole!!!..

Sasa after a thorough neighborhood Search for me by all the neighbors,Cucu went to the toilet for a short call and found me dangling by my head kwa shimo ya choo!..

She Never told anyone the truth because of the Heartache it would have caused and pretended to have discovered me hiding in the toilet But she only disclosed this story to me one day when i got Expelled from High school and had ran to her in fear of my parents!..

True Story.

2 Likes

What??? How long did you hang there?
@Dodi, @introvert @IsMundu here is stuff for your cartoons.

8 Likes

Wueh. Scary.

How would i Know?; i was only a Big Headed one year old back in 1979!..

1 Like