Tired

Who is currently paying the rent? If she can’t pay for whatever reason, then you need to file for custody and get on with the programme.

Mimi I almost fell for this;
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/advice-me.148211/
Kumbe ningepelekwa mbio hivi?

Wachana na @Purple she’s only doing what ladies do best, refusing to take responsibility for their actions and blaming the closest man. Ati anaambia jamaa “man up” the man is already willing to take the care of the kid and now she wants to shame him into taking care of the lazy baby mama too. Wanawake saa zingine hukuwa maghasia sana smh.

By the way this is very important. Fanya DNA usijipate unalea some other niggas spawn.

She wants the baby mama to live with all the perks of a housewife with none of the responsibility.:D:D:D Mtu abebe side take nyinyi wote ni wazazi.

Kabisaaa, they blame anybody else for their mistakes bar them. I was told to man up and pay 150k school fees for 3 year old baby :D:D:D:Dand mtoto na mama ni package moja:D:D:DBullshit

Kama OP anacomplain hivi you think he can volunteer to become a full time single father? I highly doubt it. He’s banking on the fact that maternal ties are too strong for her to give up the baby. In which case she’s bearing the greater brunt of child-rearing while he enjoys unlimited free time to advance his career. Perhaps she can’t find a job because of being too engrossed with the baby and baby-daddy stress. Saa hii vile economy ni mbaya women are always the first to be laid off and last to be rehired. They should decide what is a reasonable rent and he comes up with that “50%” figure. If 50% is 10k she may have to downgrade or relinquish her 50%, and find a house that costs 10k. The OP cannot share 50% responsibility with his baby mama because by virtue of her being the primary caregiver. Every parent knows this.

My fren rent usilipe. That’s where some beta males and alphas watacamp kukunyandulia na kukukamulia baby mama. A child has five basic needs, Shelter, clothing, food, education and health. You are supposed to share them equally. Basically coz she has custody she can take care of food and shelter. You take care of the other three. For health mueke kwa NHIF yako. Education bado, clothing you buy like twice a year. Simple.

Fanya kama mike sonko. Kuwa unafanya shopping mwenyewe, hapana pea yeye pesa. nunua food ya mtoto, clothing, cooking gas, nhif…ata ivo usiache mtoto alelewe na mtu ana stress, tunza mama mtoto pia, rent na izo bills zengine

The person paying the school fees chooses the school. Kama anataka mtoto aende shule ya 150k alipe mwenyewe ama atafute some stupid beta male to marry her and take that responsibility. What’s with women and setting unrealistic standards on another person’s dime?

If the mother dies today who will take care of the kid? Answer this then we proceed with your line of thinking.

Hehe you’re the " women are never wrong and are always oppressed in any scenario" battalion. It’s this simple, if she can’t afford her part, apeane mtoto eye atembeze huko na asisumbue OP tena. There’s nowhere op amesema hataki mtoto. Wewe ni assumptions tu na hamstering, grasping at straws to paint the op as irresponsible and the baby mama as the “hero” sacrificing everything, despite that she’s the one who doesn’t have her shit together.

Hehe unalipa nyumba yenye ndume zinakuja kudinya baby mama zikitraumatize mtoto wako. Can never be me.

:D:D:D:DKajayden hakawezi ishi kwa amani mama akinyanduliwa na some ruffians.

You wonder, I paid fees akasema she won’t take the kid there, fees zikapotea, in court we asked for school registration details kumbe she took kid to a 18k school very less than what I had paid “all in the name of proving a point” I left her to God.

Same January bought a phone for talking with mtoi directly on 3 days a week. alisema if I want to call, I call through her number :D:Di left her to Jesus christ.
Nikanawa mikono I decided to do other things.

Where I come from mtoto ni wa mama. So the kid automatically goes to the maternal grandparents, aunts or uncles. It’s actually a very foreign concept, like an insult, telling a woman from my community to hand over her baby to the man’s side. Your job as a man is to provide. I’m not saying she should become a gold digger like your baby mama asking for 150k in school fees. But provide you must. If she’s jobless, their rent and utilities are on you because your kid and baby mum cannot be homeless yet you have money.

Afadhali wewe. Your fellow men here want no such expenditures because it makes them poor and it’s harder to appeal to kungurus when broke. Deep down they really don’t wanna provide anything ni vile tu aibu ya kuitwa deadbeat is still there. Ideally, they want the woman to take care of the kid 100%. They believe kazi ya alpha male ni kupeana ball na kuingia Mau forest, how sad…

Haha na ni wewe umelipa nyumba. Alafu nugu inakula chakula ulinunua. No wonder unapatanga jamaa amerusha mkono anaambia baby mama apewe pesa na hizo ndume zinamkula

Sounds like a spiteful one. Kama umekuwa ukiprovide unaweza mpeleka koti upewe court-mandated visitation rights. Wewe unaenda unachukua mtoto unampeleka kwa mall ama kwako mnaspend time unamrudisha jioni. Lakini if she insists on being unreasonable then you go scorched earth on her and forget both her and the kid na unaendelea na maisha yako. When the kid comes looking for you when he’s grown, you can sit him down and show him that the mom was the reason you were never in his/her life.

Then those people should DO EVERYTHING FOR HER NOW regarding the kid…

I find you to be very very foolish with your statement. If God forbid, you die today who will take care of your kids? Their grandparents and uncles? And the father is there? May Almighty God redeem you

They are like that… A woman who doesn’t want to move on will disturb you using a kid. Hapo tu ndio anajua atakushikia. But many women have wombs and ovaries