Through The Lens of a Club Photographer

[ATTACH=full]395367[/ATTACH]

Women are always ready to go. It’s upto men to trigger the right pressure points, and you are in.
I know of a guy who specializes in lonely house wifes, and he is doing really well.

@Freyja mbona dem avae skirt na asivae siruali? kwani hii ni generation gani ? saitani amerudi ama ?

[ATTACH=full]395375[/ATTACH]

:oops::rolleyes:

I know of a guy who specializes in lonely house wifes, and he is doing really well.
[/QUOTE]

Hehe, unaongea Ni kama ushaomba tips

syphilis is back. it will teach people manners

:D:D:D:D:D no comment.
Na that kanyau must be photoshopped. Mbona iko karibu na magoti ?

Hehe, unaongea Ni kama ushaomba tips
[/QUOTE]

The art has been perfected to a science.

Ngai! Tamu kama mama @Tauren

Until we see him in the news ya saa moja under the headline “Kalameni anyofolewa baada ya kupatikana akichovya asali ya wenyewe”. Nimekula a number of married women in my reckless days but siku hizi naangalia kwa macho tuu.

Photoshop or not hamvai suruali na bra siku hizi sijui mnataka zile kampuni huzitengeneza zifunge?
[ATTACH=full]395425[/ATTACH]

Hizi ni thighs bana! Nashangaa majamaa kwani mshasahau kuma hukaa aje? Mko serious???

Personally I opt to go bra less once in awhile. Let me enjoy the ‘standing’ ovation before things go south. Chupi nazo ata our great great grandmothers didn’t wear them sembuse mimi ?

[ATTACH=full]395495[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If this woman in black is raped, will she blame the man?

Ala what kinda reasoning is this!!!
Rape is a heinous crime that has got nothing to do with what the victim is wearing!!!

Drop the activism and think again.

[ATTACH=full]395508[/ATTACH]