Threshold Manenoz: 10+hrs

Meet the Limpopo man who bonks his wife 10 hours a day

An exhausted wife has taken her se_x-crazed husband to court to stop him making love to her ten hours every day. Lebogang Malatji, 37, said Mashudhu Chauke, 47, wanted to do it in the morning, afternoon, and 5 times in the night. A traditonal court at Matiyane Village, Limpopo, heard how each session lasted 90 minutes after he swigged African love potion umvusakunzi. She said he would beat her if she did not comply.

ten-1

In his defence Mashudhu said his problems started after an organ operation went wrong.

“My sc_rotum used to swell with fluid. It was painful and the only option was to be operated on. After the operation that is when lights went out for me. I couldn’t get an er_ection,” he said.

“My uncle whose ancestry is of Khoi-San origin advised me to take umvusakunzi (a s.ex enhancing herbal drink). After that my se_x life became phenomenal,” he added.But the se_xual urge has become way too much for him.

“At times I ma_sturbate, even before and after se_x. I just can’t get enough,” he said. “I am a man who takes his bedroom life seriously. When I am about to reach climax I stop a bit and start to kiss my partner and resume after a few minutes,”

The Chief advised the couple to go for counseling and barred Mashudhu from beating or verbally insulting Lebogang in any way.

Source-Imzansi

5 Likes

What is the kenyan Version of the herbal drink? Asking for a friend.

13 Likes

Fikisha threshold kwanza,

1 Like

Threshold changes once you take this concoction. 10+ hrs.

Si wengi wanaeza fikisha threshold ya ktalk, if you manage you are now sure of not dying after the 9th hr

1 Like

Supu ya pweza

4 Likes

Following on behalf of a friend.

nisipofikisha ten i will sue you…saaasa hii Nai itatoka wapi!

1 Like

Friend anafikishanga threshold?

City market

1 Like

Thankyou on behalf of my friend.

1 Like

Teke teke ni pesa.ngapi,still asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Bei ya Nairobi sijui lakini hapa Likoni hua ni 400

3 Likes

Pweza huezi pata city mkt,

Are you trying to suggest that the threshhold should be reviewed? Maybe by a Committee headed by a non-partisan Ktalker?
@Female Perspective and @FieldMarshal, for obvious reasons CAN’T be in this COMMITTEE.

7 Likes

Kwa kipi? Robo, nusu ama pweza mzima?

Yes

Umvusakunzi. I smell business potential.

2 Likes

Kamtoto kadogo

1 Like

Nikiwa high school niliambiwa hii ndio msema kweli
[ATTACH=full]44695[/ATTACH]

11 Likes