This World Should Be Reset. Kila Race Ilurudi Continent Yao. Africa For Blacks, Australia For Aborigines, North America For The Natives etc

There are close parallels between Black Americans and the Luo and Luhya communities. You both play VICTIMS in your case wronged by the Kikuyus.

For instance @Young Sponsor you have mentioned engineering spheres like Robotics and AI where Luos and Luhyas are well versed in with several engineers world wide. But reality on the ground is that you come hide in Nairobi where you are employed by the evil Kikuyus and Indians!

Meanwhile you could be using those AI skills to pipe Lake Victoria water to irrigate farmlands. Or you could be using said engineering capabilities to help the gold mining community of Kakamega, Migori and rural Luo land. Hizo skills umetaja ndio mko nazo but they are largely useless as far as your community and your dependents are concerned.

This is precisely the sort of answer you can expect from an utter moron. Low-IQ, ignorance, naiveté, and maturity of a 10-year-old Irῖgũ . And, I’m not Luo. I’m half Kikuyu half Kisii, but ethnicity excites brain-dead inbred dunces like you.

Kisii, same thing, Western Kenya. I could smell the smegma often associated with lads from Western Kenya. And you look like a fellow who ferries 2.37kgs of meat flaps.

Plus you are always triggered like a stone thrower. It’s easy to tell. Also there is gold in Migori which is full of Abagusii so I was spot on.

Fantasy msee ata shaitan would wish total Annihilation of man kind shida yako I think you can’t come to terms you are a descendant of a bonobo.

Nah, you’re not as funny as you might imagine, you’re just plain dumb and infantile.

During the 2017 election impasse which side did you support?

Kisii Maraga… or Kikuyu Uhuru?