This weekend, mother of all Demos

Will post my personal video feed after…

End Genocide…

Humanity comes together against colonialists, war mongers and genocide everywhere…

1 Like

All humanity…let’s do dis

1 Like

From Malcom X himself…

Genuine friends send you Carrier Strike Groups, fake friends hold protests and wave placards.

@^^^

"Non-violence is a weapon of the strong.

Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.

We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent in thought, word and deed. But we must keep nonviolence as our goal and make strong progress towards it."

Mahatma

Malcolm X…the legend…

Now I am not sure who murdered the legend…

Murdered immediately after…assasinated

Mwarabou na msomali ni umbwa in my eyes.

Pity…pity…so many elders have porridge for brains @^^^

The terrorist has been assassinating the truth since Malcolm X and before…tragic idiots here don’t know any history…and their kids are doomed to be fcuked by the same terrorists who never want peace as they veto all ceasefire…

All freedom fighters assassinated and imprisoned know…none of us is free until all of us are free…

We the humanists of the whole world will end this genocide

1 Like

I think Malcolm X pretty much sums up my opinion here

I now know finally who assassinated the legend…X will live forever in truth and justice

I hope I can replay his view in our mother of all protests…Nov 4…X speaks for all of us

No wonder they assassinate such bright minds…violence is their currency…almost a century…X truth stands…forever he lives amongst the enlightened

Under JSKS it’s obvious Kenya will become a pariah state amongst ever increasing enlightened African leadership hata pale UN…being misled by a brainwashed religious dimwit colonialist asslicker…who is on the wrong side of history…an ass-licker…who we the people can’t wait to vote out one term soon…embarrassing 254 sana…you should hear mzansi opinion…

now I know why Konyagi didn’t want to hand over to unexposed village religious dimwits who shouldn’t lead 254…being prezzo is their first time kupanda ndege and interact with the globe sans crusade and Kanyari thinking strategies…JSKS please grow up fast…diplomacy needs strategic thinking not ass kissing

1 Like

Jeshi itapitia compilation kiasi…only for X…nimeshare link ya makejani…justice and human rights is for us all…fearless for truth…let’s end genocide now please

Hapo sawa .

1 Like

Demos bigger than Ojinga’s biggest wet dream have been held with no impact

https://twitter.com/GUnderground_TV/status/1715703004014223405?t=1a8giP9TIyyDgyBXV5Iomw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ABroNextDoor/status/1718304847936537047?t=1a8giP9TIyyDgyBXV5Iomw&s=19

https://twitter.com/euphorio_/status/1719165173486006731?t=CyyHq3LKv2fmw6YzlAB9yA&s=19

Soon people will demonstrate towards Gaza and we see if the Zionist swines will kill them all . Hitler observed that Jewish swines have no interest in other humans but themselves and their religion.

The only solution to this is Jews waanze kuchinjwa outside Israel

I hate Arabs and all Muslims in general

Pigeni makelele usiku na mchana. :rofl: