This was when he was younger

Manze 2pac had a superior mind

[MEDIA=facebook]1285280732272257[/MEDIA]

The man was truly way ahead of his time.

The mum was deep in the black panthers and one time a police mole inside the organization incited them to violence, she called him out as mole the rest of the members sided with him, anyway after organizing some vandalism they were all arrested, they all pleaded guilty but she refused and went ahead to win the case , the cop admitted he was behind the incitement and the black panthers were doing good in the community !

Too bad she later succumbed to crack , Tupac clearly got her brains !

I wish 2pac and Biggy were alive man. Woke wangeona moto … I swear. Pac was a poetic genius, a man of great intelligence and foresight way beyond his age and time; my all time “gangster rap” personal favourite. @ the time growing I was an hardcore West coast fan … I hated anything East coast particularly anything Puff daddy. But damn … Biggy the notorious was irresistible; killing it with his mad flow… shit blew me away…I had to respect, a lyrical genius as well. I still can’t stand puffy … tho’ I gotta respect his considerable ingenuity and business acumen in the industry. To date … I haven’t heard any rapper at their level. True legends

-" I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it."

-“Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.”

-“Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy.”

-“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
The legendary 2Pac …

1 Like

2pac is a legend…no lie he had a very philosophical and even seer-like view to life…i can only compare his mind and lucidity to bob marley

He died at 25…unreal.

How do you know they wouldn’t have changed with the times? Look at Snoop Dogg, he is now promoting LGBT rights, selling NFTs, doing things you would never expect a gangsta rap icon to do. Maybe 2Pac and Biggie would have succumbed to the woke wave as well.

And they both died so young. Pac is looking hoooot over there, I now understand Jada, man’s hot!

Bro the likes of Nas and Jay Z who were heralded as the closest thing to Big and Pac are very inactive and chewing on the white money. No. Them niggas would have slowly adapted with time.