This one will be skinned alive by Alshabaab, AlQueda, Bokoharam & Hezbollah combined

@King popeye, is this your brother??

Merry Christmas to you all, i am a Muslim Somali man named Abdinajib Hersi but that does not stop me from embracing British culture, happy birthdays Jesus!
[ATTACH=full]147196[/ATTACH]

Toa hezbollah kwa hiyo list

1 Like

But why should they…don’t we Christians wish them happy Eid ul fitir, Ramadan Kareem and much more. Don’t we see some Christians supporting fellow brothers to visit Mecca??? That’s not the brotherhood Islam preaches.

1 Like

Speaking of Al Shabab, I got a call from Somalia – naturally, I did not answer it. Who the fuck do I know in Somalia?
[ATTACH=full]147197[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Mbona?

It’s “haram” to drink alcohol as a Muslim

Is the pay price getting skinned liiiive??? I schooled mith Muslims taking akoho like tea. After all they were afta ulevi…also chewing khat like goats…bado hiyo ni ulevi. Why don’t they advocate for such a ban then. Others smoke…weird things than other pple from distinctive religions do. Others take “ugoro” worse than shit…why akoho only???STOP hypocritic points in the name of religion.

1 Like

You could have just picked utuletee hekaya. Not every Somali is an alshabaab. After all it could have been your closest friend stuck there.

1 Like

Picking strange calls… that’s how people get raped.

1 Like

I agree. They (Muslims) also smoke shisha and don’t find anything wrong with it. Smh

1 Like

Hezbollah are shiites while the rest draw inspiration from wahabbi sunni. Hezbollah is a nationalistic movement aimed at resisting Israeli occupation of lebanon, the rest believe if it moves, it gets blown up. I could go on and on but the bottomline is Sunni =bad, shia’s =not so bad

3 Likes

I have a relative in UAE who was stuck sometimes back. You know in those countries sometimes communication channels are put off like two months when there’s a major security crisis. No calls could make it in Africa from the place he was only in Egypt. He had to call there then link to us from Egypt. What if we ignored a call from Egypt??? That could have been his end. There are pple who even don’t pick local strange calls. Unless its 666 I pick everything.

3 Likes

ATPU likes this.

A dick comes out of the ear-piece au aje?

10 Likes

Actually, Christ never had anything to do with the season. He was born somewhere between mid-spring, and early autumn…not in winter. There are no sheep in the fields in the Holy Land in winter. The season is about a pagan celebration, which the Catholics adopted to convert pagans to Catholicism.
Atheist in Chief!

3 Likes

Hizbulla apan Terror org.

1 Like

Hezbollah is not a terrorist group. You don’t hear them blowing up embassies and people in other countries. They fight isis, ahrar al sham, HTS, and other sunni scum. They also have cordial relationships with maronite christians in lebanon.

1 Like

Maybe it’s scammer Abdi and Scammer kadir

Wueh! You don’t know muslims. They are two faced. Pretenders. They call you brother one minute the next minute you are a kaffir.

2 Likes

Complete rubbish. Iran = 1998 bomb blast.

Hezbollah works with Al qaeda.