this motherfucker is right - women can drain you

If women drain you completely @rexxsimba ssenga wouldn’t even afford bundles to log in ktalk 24/7 praising the almighty asss

Hata wewe chubby females connoisseur kama Dr Rexx?

I thought wewe ni was ile squad ya vienyenji.

Deorro nani hajui wewe ni vajo???

Hujawai ona kuma na macho wewe. Labda ya sistako akioga hapo River Sondu Miriu. You incestuous bastard, you.

Tell that to the first man who got set up by an apple. Women are sleek and they will always get you no matter how sleeker you think you are.

:D:D:D

Haha that’s where a lot of you get wrong. If you find it hard supporting a woman you have no business dating or settling in marriage.

Women are like kids. No wonder when there is a crisis they are the first to be considered. Despite all the advancements in human development, women and kids remain a vulnerable segment of the society.

Sometimes it’s not about the money. If you are earning less just step up and support her in other ways. Of course I know some women just like men can be stupid. Some can be quite demanding but that should not worry you.

Where you draw the line is how you both relate. It’s that simple. If you both feel each other don’t let their needy traits bother you. That’s why you are a man.

[SIZE=7]Kinyozi Otieno? Kinyozi Otieno Thomas Jakadala from Anyany Estate house number E15, how are you Jatelo? :D:D:D:D[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=7]
Kinyozi unajua ever since you started ignoring me things have not been the same, yawa!

Otieno you decided to abandon me high and dry because I said that you catapulted juala shit grenades during your lengthy residency and sojourn in the Kibera slum suburbs yawa.
[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=7]Professor Kinyozi Otieno Jakadala Thomas I would like to hereby offer my heartfelt apologies for reminding you of your past poverty yawa, which must be a most pressing and distressing insult to any Luopean of substance and higher societal standing yawa kosewe maber. I hereby pronounce my most profuse apologies in this language of the Queen yawa hoping that your 4.56kg foreskin will find the ognimous mercy to forgive a mere mortal like me your excellency kinyozi yawa. I repudiate, renounce and denounce all mentions of the names Anyany Estate House Number E15 Kibera Suburbs in the strongest fashion yawa because no Luo of sober mind like yourself would associate with such zones of dereliction and wanton poverty yawa maber. I hereby stand advised on how you wish to move foward yawa Kinyozi from Gachie Estate, Kosewe maber. Thank you, and wishing you great success in your chosen pursuit to shave armpits and testicles yawa kinyoss !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][ATTACH=full]394436[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][ATTACH=full]394437[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

Hizo fonts manze.

47 year old kinyozi Otieno Thomas is half blind from an old gonorrhoea and syphilis infection. Lazima awekewe maandishi kubwa ndio aweze kuona.

And if you have ever read any of @Tom Bayeye ‘s comments you will notice immediately that he is not all there. He is not stupid but kuna vile yeye hufogotha. That is an old sheng’ word to mean he sometimes talks gibberish. You sometimes have to decipher very slowly exactly what he is trying to say. That is the syphilis bacteria that is slowly chewing through his frontal lobe but he doesn’t know it.

You will also notice that an ageing njaruo e.g @Swansea is always moody and bitter. Hio ni makali ya ukimwi. ARV zimeanza kumtafuna medulla oblangata. @Swansea Ochollah we wish you a quick recovery.

Only FOOLs disagree with Kibee’s sentiments. He’s the only savior of the boychild in this era of feminism.

very flawed notion. Tumeona madem wametolewa ushago wakapelekwa kmtc kusoma and they got married to other people even before completing college, i personally know a policeman who took a loan and enrolled a kunguru in Moi university. he later bribed people and secured a TSC slot for his wife. In the school that the lady was posted, she got married to the principal as second wife. i know many such cases where men who treated ladies nicely were betrayed in broad day light.
actually women dont care how much youv sarcrificed to make them happy. kama mshahara yako ni 20k alafu uchukue 20k yote umpatie atafurahi na kukusifu saana, lakini baada ya dakika tano nikikuja na 25k nimpatie hatafikiria mara mbili kukuwacha.

huyu ni the same princpal alikuwa akipewa bj kutoka backseat?

[ATTACH=full]394465[/ATTACH]

this. Reciprocity is a foreign concept to women. Hii nilijifunza the hard way nikiwa campus, when I once fell ill and the chic kicked me out of her room ati “sitaki ukufie room yangu.”

very true.
i will put it in capital letters.
WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SACRIFICES , ONLY CARE ABOUT FEELINGS AT THE MOMENT.

You expect women to drain your balls for free ? :smiley:
Kmaaaaaaaaaan !

Si wewe ni WGTOW.

Ama ?

Mbona askari rafiki yako akumuoa mrembo during her time in campus or immediately after? The thing with women is that if she fck you even once, she considers any debt she owes you to be settled, it does not matter the amount involved.

:D:D:D

Uyu ndo yule aliua dem wake ama?