This is why i keep REPEATING that COVID19 is a SCAM - Donald Kipkorir version

apana tambua korona

Can’t believe some idiots still believe this thing is a hoax !

Covid is real but how it came about is the real scam. Notice how we don’t hear much about wet markets anymore or holding China accountable for this mess? It’s your God-given right to believe whatever you want, but don’t you think it’s prudent to protect yourself and loved ones until the dust has settled? In the meantime just wear a mask and social distance which are good habits regardless of a pandemic.

Kama hujaona covid, maybe your circle iko chini. Covid haisumbui watu wa mjeii.

A few cases reported in my ocha and this is v unsettling!

I only hangout with MGTOW lieutenants. Our robust immunity is legendary si kama yenu beta married simps

Kwera:D:D:D Hata kama ulisikia makali ni dawa ya covid hata sisi tumeoa tunakunywa

Bachelors take excellent care of their health and have lower stress thresholds. We are essentially immune to covid hehe

Don’t be the Titanic skipper and expect icebergs to melt in your path. The folly of having too much cerelac in one’s youth…

Hii kalenjinga inapenda maringo sana.

Dont be too sure. Hii kitu haina ubaguzi. Labda inaogopa tu watu wamelelewa kwa msitu. Watu wako na prestine toe nails nashuku. Inaonekana watu wako na kucha kama za huyo dem @Agwambo aliweka hapa mchana ndio wababe wa covid. Hawatishiki. So unless some of your toe nails are missing and others are serrated and have varying shades of black, wewe huwezani na corona

Several people are also saying the same, but I would like to differ from you in this matter. We can not say that the punishment from God is fake. If you say this, the the probability of getting another disease that is more than this corona virus. Imagine, the government has said that wearing of masks is a must. But other people are not wearing masks. It is not easy to notice a victim of corona virus especially, during the initial stages, that is assymptomatic stage. We have seen people dying in the matatu and some in the busus. Let us take corona virus very seriously, less we may find ourselves in a serious problem.

I think you could have said the reason as to why you have said so, But I think, it is because of how the corona virus is being handled especially by the politicians, For example, I watched the video where the head of state, the president and the team in Kisumu when they were doing BBI compaigns. I saw people crowded as they welcomed them, Yet they tell us to keep distance of 1.5 meters apart. It was ironical and I know, this is the reason as to why people say that the corona virus is a scam. We should be very careful with this issue because, the spread of the corona virus has increased drastically especially in the areas where people dont take the precautionary measures seriously.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpQvmopXYAAUE9R?format=png&name=small

Wewe umeskia chokoch imelazwa hosi juu ya kung’ flu?
Depending on lifestyle, Kung’ flu ikikushika kunyuria si lazima.

You can never say that corona virus is a scam. Rafiki, usidanganywe, hii corona virus is a curse from God because of the abominations that have creaped in, into the verious places of worship. There are several people that have succumbed to this disease and there are threats in various places and institutions. We are aware of the verious leaders that have died following the spread of this disease. If it was fake, the developed nations could have not have shut down their institutions, we see the developed nations are highly affected. Kama Trump was also confirmed corona virus positive. Then you say that it is scam, then I can not agree with you.

Chokoraa hawapati hii corona

[MEDIA=twitter]1338083998522720256[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1338093665940631552[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=facebook]id=585716235592800;type=video;user=honsudi[/MEDIA]

Apantambua corona fake

HAHAHA…So true. Ata maybe anavaanga mask kwa haga. To protect his ass from Covid.