This is Guka - What a Boy, Oh My! This One Does Not Even Deserve to be Punished

[SIZE=7]German eight-year-old takes 140km/h joyride on motorway[/SIZE]
An eight-year-old in Germany stole his parents car for a 140km/h (87mph) motorway joyride, police have said.

The child was found on the A44 motorway lay-by early on Wednesday morning heading toward the city of Dortmund.

He had put the hazard warning lights on and placed a small warning triangle behind the car.

Once found, police said the boy told them: “I just wanted to drive a little”, before reportedly bursting into tears.

The boy said he had pulled over after his high-speed jaunt made him feel unwell.

No property or people were hurt during the late night excursion, police confirmed.

Just to observe: the boy is smarter than 99.786453294% of nyeuthi baboons in darkest Baboonistan. He stopped his car on the shoulder, put on hazard lights, and placed the warning ‘triangle’ behind the car. An 8-year old.

Meanwhile huku kwetu, @Meria Mata et al huwacha a trailer in the middle of the road at night without any warnings Mololine inaingia ndani mapenzi ya mungu (#$%&^$%#!!) inafanyika…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LreVHr9sAwc

Ha ha ha ha ha, no comparison. Listen carefully to the full videos.

They both stole cars, one was smart enough to know that crying gives them credibility in terms of “remorse”. Wote wanafaa viboko na counseling.

The father should buy a Volvo. They have care keys to avoid such instances.

Enyewe I’d be enroll that boy in rally school. Hii ni talent amekalia.

guka LAY BY sio hard shoulder… nevertheless kama ni mtoto wangu lazima angekula kiboko

Singo mathas maneno. Bure kabisa.

Hii tuliona lini kwani huyu guka hakua ameiona

@Meria Mata akiweka triangle nyuma ya Msedes Benz then someone will see it from a distance and steal it then Early Man will buy it at a throw away price.

It inspired a boondocks episode

Watching the first video, I could predict the second!! This guy will either die in a hail of police or thug bullets, or serve ‘his friends’ in jail for a long time to come.

Upuss. Tombwa.