This is Guka - Struggling Fossils, Take Heart.

Kuna wengine kama hao wanakaa kwa maservant quarter za kwao, wanaoa na hawataki kufanya job.

Niaje

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You assume hizo pesa huingia kwa njia haramu

Kamzee kako na defeatist mentality moja ya ajab. Ety because sijui 70% earn less than 50k that’s is the way he consoles himself. Nothing is easy, even getting to that 50k is not but when you’re always comparing yourself to the average, you kind of go into a comfort zone. It starts in the mind!

Guka ukikunywa ruhia huwa unaongea kama mboi kamiti au mugo wa kibiru na kimathi combined.Lakini upunguze mairungi na tumbaku otherwise hutakuwa nasi tukisherehekea jamuhuri ingine.

@It’s Le Scumbag kumbe ata wewe ni ancestor…ambia haka kazee kaote moto kana digathinikanie nakuu

@FieldMarshal CouchP you do well to highlight the messes that our younger bro go through trying to make it. I do not begrudge anyone their believes and opinions but I only wish that when they finally get there, they can say that they made is without any self consciousness. Knowing it was their labour and knowledge that got them there.
I also hope that they can find happiness in their achievements. If one is not happy,then all that struggle is for naught.

My question would be: if you had a chance to do it all over gain,would you do it? In the same way? Would your conscious be at peace?

Youths’ entitlement is their own detriment, they don’t want to sacrifice and feel pain for good life. No pain no gain.

:D:D:D:D:D

you sound like you are onto something but how does your assertion fit in the grand scheme of things?

misplaced aggression

:D:D that mzee is resistant to anything that goes his way from talkers,gutiri undu atari onaa…So stop feeling for him

not feeling…just an observation

In ktalk is where i relieve off

I fully support Mzee.

Muzee @Abba

By the time you grow the kind of skin I have young sir,your progeny,I hope and pray you have or will make ya mama proud and ya dad walk a little straighter,will be your age. Calling you gathee…buda… Vicious cycle I tell you.

Njaa nì ìkagìa mahiga @Kimakia

Mhhhh I hear you,one step at a time.Dikuaria muno digathukie ndetooo

Desiderata will tell you to ‘avoid loud and aggressive people because they are a vexation to the soul’ Set your goals in a realistic way. Follow through and things will fall into place. In America the average student debt in 2018 is $37,172. That is almost 4 million kshs debt even before you start tarmacking!