This is chilling

Huyo Kimakia huwa mnasema ni nani.

There are many possibilities, nduthi guy could have been hired…araah

You can never finish low level criminals, the churn rate is way too high

They should target the source of the firearms but we all know they are probably in bed with the police

Very true.

Even if he was hired does that make him less of a thief?

Mwizi ni mwizi.

What if they are holding his family at random elsewhere,and he is thus working with them to protect them,is he is still a thief

Naona tuko wengi watu wa Self active protection

John ametufunza mengi
Mental fitness

Just so he can take them to steal cheap kabambe phones???

A kidnapper demands ransom from the kidnapped they don’t kidnap you to be their getaway rider or driver. What if the boda guy runs away and leaves you there mchomewe hapo?

And then he goes direct to a police station and gets recce squad to rescue his family. Wouldn’t those be the dumbest criminals in Nairobi?

And you need to two teams to conduct both crimes i.e the kidnap and the stealing of phones.

How do you split such meagre spoils among all those thieves?

And then a kidnap in Kenya requires you steal the person and hide them somewhere yaani there is logistics involved. Because if you kidnap the family at their house its too risky plus a boda boda person lives in a plot hizi za mabati. Mshaonwa na neighbours mkiingia.

So the only choice is to capture the family on a road somewhere and move them to a secured hideout. To do that you need money and a CAR.

In short your idea is nonsense.

It is not nonsense,it is possible,the same way people are aawed by the clips of the thieves stealing in broad daylight…it is not nonsense it is possible…what if .he was kidnapped for the whole day,remember these are petty thieves who will share even a 50bob loot equally.

Altogether,I washed my brains in the morning,they are somewhere drying ,I wear them at dusk.

Naona pia wewe ni fan wa John Correia, ASP…

Temmeeni na panga kama hauna panga buy a toy gun

It makes him an accessory to the offence. He is no different from the thugs.

I used to desire to go to Brasil before I saw the amount of gory murder videos coming from those parts of south America, very f*cked up place

Tusipochunga na kumaliza such gangs Kenya inaeza kua Kama huko

If they are under 35,they got guns,knives etc…over 35 they are likely to use cunning ways

Then get fired from his job for extra judicial killings?

That rarely happens.

Depends on the top brass and political temperature, look at where. Ke is headed