This Arsenal lineup will be missed forever

:D:D good old days. Nakumbuka sijui ni cheosea ilikuwa na player anaitwa Zola, kulikuwa na player anaitwa petit. Ma players wazito

:D:D:D nakumbuka in 2007, a match btwn man u and ac Milan. Man u lost 7-2. Hio siku I was stressed hata game sikumaliza. Ilikuwa revenge I guess . Man u were reduced to chasing shadows. My heart ached for one week.

May be that was the beginning of the end of our good love story…then in 2008, team ilikuwa njegaa saidi but mapenzi ilikuwa inafifia and I was already developing feelings for Arsenal because of their style of play Hadi wa leo niko huko…

In 2006 mulikuwa within touching distance ya UCL cup lakina Barca ya Ronaldinho ikaharibu hesabu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdMmDwCY10

Hii game nili watch.

Mwingine Di Matteo we used to say Ngima teo.

Lakini the following season, Gunners wakachukua EPL tilte inside Old Trafford.

I remember watching the 6-1 Arsenal mauling in ‘01, game ilikua kwa STV who aired the matches through a partnership with TV-Africa. There was this White South African by the name Louis Karpass who used to host the Match Day program.
Before DStv became mainstream, OG EPL fans would listen to the BBC World Service on SW radio where they’d cover the second half commentaries. The classified results by James Alexander Gordon was not be missed. Those were the days. Sikuhizi hata mafala wanajua ball…

Toa leso ukafirwe matako yako chafu na @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! Nongwe kama wewe haifai kuongea mbele hata ya vipii

Ulisahau kumeza dawa za mathare?