Things Keep Getting Worse in The United States.

Americans will be fools to elect Joe Biden into office… kazi yake akiingia ofisi will be to propagate populist agendas like bombing Iran and North Korea to the ground… I support Trump’s ‘America First’ policy …any sane country in the world should embrace such a policy

From all the vids nimeona this violence and destruction is not from black people

Mostly white people Doing it, there seems to be a bigger scheme at play, other interested groups who probably don’t give a shit about BLM might have highjacked the protest

Sahii china:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTPQaxBgWCrfIgwGrDPQje2RfjlWLCvNnzjD4ZJsZWqyMAS81BC&usqp=CAU

:smiley:

You luv your adopted country too much.

Race based riots have been happening in the US since the civil rights movements in the 60s.

Its like an ongoing theme in the US… black man killed or severly beaten, blacks and disgusted whites riot.

She is a Trump supporter.

Not everything is conspiracies.
Riots over race have been happening in your country for the longest time, I asked you to take time and read through history, especially on your country’s foreign policy and the AA’s violence.
If you did so, you wouldn’t be blaming countries that are miles and miles away for your woes.

Humans are a very weird creature:

1. Riots happen involving the black race alone: “they are savages, look at them”, “they are after sympathy”, “they are becoming a nuisance now”
  2. Riots happen involving all races: “these riots are not normal”, “the chinese are behind it”, “the russians are behind it”, “the democrats are behind it”
    Oh, well…

Kuna chumvi kibao kwa hiyo claim. News from Minneapolis says despite the claim that most of the rioters outside anarchists, when they checked the arrest records the opposite was true.

But far right groups would like to change the narrative. Frankly US is ferked. The cops n their supporters will never allow a change to the laws that see cops get serious time when they kill someone. Meaning this riots are only a start…there will be more in the future.

God bless America.
[ATTACH=full]305899[/ATTACH]

I wouldn’t want America to fall because it would hurt my business. In fact, if America falls it would disrupt the whole world.

Chinese and Russia don’t like to share. Ata SGR na highway wakijenga Kenya walileta watu wao kutoka China. Very selfish communist pricks!!! Ata sijawahi kula pesa zao za NGO.

On the other hand, most Kenyans benefit indirectly from America’s booming economy. Ukienda ofisi mingi pande za Westlands, utashtuka ni Wakenya wangapi wanapata dollars kutoka U.S.

But the riots are necessary for a new world order. The U.S wazungus needs to respect blacks!!!

:D:D:D Are you this dumb?
Why russians and chinese yet you have celebrities and aspiring presidential candidates dishing out bailout money?

I always think that blaming America for slavery is being dishonest with our selves. Slavery was well facilitated by we Africans

They blamed white supremacists for starting the riots. That mayor from that place the riots started stated that they are funded by russians.

Agreed. It is difficult to keep the focus on the end result with loved ones there but it is okay, I gotcha…

I’m chuckling when you expect any reasonable proof from anyone who supports drumpf. Faux news? They are quick to invalidate any source that proves that overlord is bad

They are working in conjunction with the deep state U.S corporations and their lobby groups that manufacture in China. What in Kenya we call cartels.

What you’ve said could be true, however,

1. Riots have been happening in the US for the longest time, what exactly has made this one different, or is it that other races have been rioting too?
  2. Why exactly should Russia/China hire American lobbyists to destroy their land and what exactly will they gain from it, given that they also have their domestic problems currently?
  3. The US has shown to be a leader in covert activities in the CIA and the NSA. Why then, has Trump not used these teams at his disposal to come up with actual tangible proof of the said allegations?
    If these are satisfactorily answered, I will concur with you.

True, what you’ve said is right.
The situation in America is a shared fault between Africans and Europeans.
Slavery was a tragedy that is a hallmark of the greed of men.
We now have to move forward to find solutions to heal the races. To bring healing and unity among peoples.
If ‘liberal’ media outlets are blaming Trump for such a thing, then they themselves are hypocrites too.

I’m really surprised when I see Kenyans supporting Trump. It’s crazy.

All I’ll say is that the ongoing protests are righteous and grassroots. It’s racist to draw these assumptions that it must be some China/Russian/White conspiracy as if black people have not been organizing ourselves since day 1. George Floyd has been a boiling point but this anger you are seeing goes back far deeper and further in history. Let us respect and honor that.

I doubt so.
But even if your allegation is true,would you blame them when It’s a FACT that the US continues to interfere in the affairs of other countries?
Indeed, due to the interference, some of these countries will never recover.

1. Russia,
  2. China,
  3. Africa, (Libya, Algeria, DRC etc)
  4. Iran,
  5. Iraq,

And add to that Venezuela too.
Afghanistan too
Cuba(glad Fidel Castro survived it though)