Things I dread to happen in my lifetime

1. A nuclear war. With superpower nations dropping huge atomic bombs on poor countries or on each other.
  2. A global flood like that of Noah’s time.
  3. A huge asteroid falling on earth and killing most of the people.
  4. A genocide like that of Rwanda happening in my country.
  5. A major pandemic deleting millions of people
2 Likes

You fear dying with others as a group. Io unaogopa, itakuwa served kwako dose kidogo ya mtu mmoja.

2 Likes

It’s not the issue of dying but rather having to survive in a post apocalyptic world that is so traumatic

3 Likes

Nuclear war ama Pandemic hio wanaita ‘Disease X’ ziko karibu either one of them will be unleashed as early as next year

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a small nuke war. Watupiane tuone mushroom clouds Moscow na DC. alafu tuone kama Aliens watakuja kusimamisha vita

2 Likes

Hiyo ya Rwanda ni mbaya sana. Jamaa hacking each other to death with machetes is a painful way to meet your maker.

2 Likes

Chifu , bado unapanda mihongo kwa Ile shamba yako ulianikwa na tombayeye?

1 Like

Eeh wakwitu bando tunalima mihongo. Siku hizi tunakula tea and deep fried cassava for breakfast

1 Like

A sci-fi movies fan detected.

Leta list mwanangu, must be above 7.0 rated ones.

20240207_091546

1 Like

The mihogos were humongous. Was that Shifo?

1 Like

They are still available

1 Like

kuna charlie alizikwa apa leo alikula panga tatu kwa kichwa last week, wueh. Niliona vile anakaa … not a good sight for kids and faint hearts

2 Likes

Mbishas we promote you

1 Like

Be easy. Umeshasurvive no. 5 na no . 4 to some extent (2007) na 1 ikifanyika you wont even feel it. It will be quick and painless (atleast i hope :smirk:)

1 Like

Siwesmind an alien invasion. That will be epic. As a worst case scenario… being hit by an asteroid, wouldn’t be a bad way to go either.

2 Likes

spoiler alert… utakufa, probably of some dumb shit you did not expect :green_emoji: :green_emoji: wacha mungu asahau kuupdate windows. personally, im waiting for a zombie apocalypse

1 Like

Learn to wear that fear fondly, like an old warm coat, because if any of these were set to happen in your lifetime, there’s not a damn thing you can do to prevent it. Maybe you should find God, if you are so scared of surviving this boring life.

2 Likes