Things are getting THICK for common person

Probably I was saying I saw the comment a person suggesting its from that moment things hit some people really hard.

mimi nilihang boots in 2019. I did my calculations and I saw you can’t make new good money in Kenya genuine till 2023 earliest.

What can you tell this guy sai
[ATTACH=full]317530[/ATTACH]

A number of countries will have a V shaped economic recovery in 2021 when people start getting the vaccine. But I give Kenya until 2023

You

Your last statement is very curious. Why do you say so?

covid is the kiler but what led us here was the economic mismanagement. all the money we borrowed we have to pay,leading to no circulation of cash in economy. pale jamhuri car bazaar before covid sellers walikuwa wengi sana

Why 2023?

Hio imax ya huko hulipaje rent ama pia it’s one of the 8 businesses?

[SIZE=7]Siasa mbaya maisha mbaya. Tribalism made idiots vote for thieves icc convicts , electric train si mlipata …[/SIZE]

[ATTACH]317532[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317532[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317532[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317532[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]317533[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317533[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317533[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]317534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]317534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]317535[/ATTACH]

There is no new genuine money you can make in Kenya.

List here new business which you can get genuine money from? Hakuna.

All money in Kenya now come from Govt but also that government is the most corrupt agency more than even private sector.

Who is in charge of government?

Yes government is usually the biggest spender in a economy but if that comes is corrupt, misdirected nothing will ever work. Because no corporate service can outshine or outlive government.

How comes no business Govt does succeeds?

From education - public schools
Health - Public hospital
Transport - Public transport
Welfare - social protection - kenya you are on your own ata if you are conned

Ndio Uhuru atatoka. Kenya needs new leadership that’s all.

Sioni akitoka. But I could be wrong. Your current leader is your next leader.

Government power has grown exponentially because of Covid. Just an observation.

Then Kenyans are in deep shit.
Btw problem ya Kenya is mismanagement tu. People are hard working, clever humans, good country topography. But leadership stinks

I doubt this. No nation can have that V shape because global supply chains are so intertwined

Leadership is representative of the people.

Leadership can be stolen, hijacked or forcefully taken.

Sometimes people have no say in those.

Check what is happening to Zimbabwe sai. Mnangagwa has slipped Zimbabwe to anarchy in ways even mugabe didn’t do. Can you say Zimbabweans want that really?

Just check what happened in Zimbabwe yesterday.

1921 economic recovery in US was V shaped. Wewe ngojea and see what will happen once vaccine is out. Government’s will print money to spur consumer spending and that’s how the economies will recover. But like I said, here in Kenya we have too many baggage. There’s corruption, BBI, 2022 elections so the hope is so low.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]You sound like Gandalf the Grey in the lord of the Rings, yet you are right. The NWO has its plans in Denver Airport, the economies will crash so as to pave way for the new world order.

For the world waiting on an explanation from China, can be compared to waiting on an elephant to give birth. They have learnt from the best (America). America never explained to the world on their research programs that originated the Spanish flu of 1918. Once again, through theories the buck was passed to France, Britain and China.

Mliambiwao chloroquine na zinc is a cure and vaccine to this dieases mkaleta nyeff nyeff , ati sijui quack doctors
mna dismiss kitu without even giving it considaration
what is kemri for ?
why not subject the idea to some medical test before dismissing it ?

before hii covid nilikuwa hustler , saa hii kuna covid mimi ni hustler , after covid bado mimi nitakuwa hustler

Fun wa hobbit