Thighs sacco

[ATTACH=full]195425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195431[/ATTACH]

Mungu atusaidie ifike siku wanawake wataacha kujipaka matope kwa uso.

Waa hio makeup ni nzito

Strangely enough , most of the membership here prefer those artificial, plastic types…
Post a plain Jane here and immediately you start getting tons of Moronic Verbage …

[ATTACH=full]195441[/ATTACH]

Wazi wazi wazi…waaaaaaaaahhhhh… now we are talking.

Also thought so. Its over done

Is this some kind of a joke? Hiyo picha ya pili si ni “JOKER” ule wa playing cards?

Shepu nzuri tatizo mkorogo wake sasa

Why do Africans like being photographed while eating, drinking, fucking or dancing?

Huyo wa kwanza aombe sana asinyeshewe ama atokwe na jasho kwa sura. Her look would change instantly hio mkorogo ikitoka

[ATTACH=full]195460[/ATTACH]

Why do people keep making the mistake of thinking that we are living at the same time as the worst generation?
Cheki vile Socrates alikuwa anasema hundreds of years before Yesu azaliwe:

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

A variation of this has been said about every generation before and since then.

theen :[ATTACH=full]195468[/ATTACH]

You have to appreciate that not every woman looks that good without make-up. I mean, this is basically a goddess right here. How the hell are they supposed to compete? With Make-up. That’s how.

Why are you begging the question, man?

nothing is new under the sun…and what these men are spreading in this forum is not in any way righteous

[ATTACH=full]195475[/ATTACH]
I’m a Nihilist, dude. I don’t believe in “Righteousness”.

i wasn’t reffering to you, but these men

Yeah I know that. I was just saying that the concept of righteousness is a farce.
Hata tumederail thread. Hiyo mafaja ni saffi. Mambo ya uso tutajulia mbele.

Hio title ya thread ingefaa kuwa … “Make up ama matope sacco” ju the face has overshadowed the thighs