They're baaack..

Stop messing with my thread and deal with the roach bots…

just ignore the bot handles and they will not be a bother. yesterday they were about five.

Actually, I was addressing the mods that deleted about 4 of my posts poking fun at Trump disciples. They forgot what they ought to be doing and spent their time monitoring what I was posting, which material is widely available in all kinds of media. That’s why I advised to concentrate on an actual problem.

One murderator here is a certified diehard Drumpf supporter. She reacts like a stung scorpion whenever his name and antics come up.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Trump was asked if the map he displayed was altered using a Sharpie, the president’s pen of choice.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]“I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know,” he replied.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Dennis Mersereau, a weather blogger and Forbes magazine contributor, noted on Twitter that it is a violation of federal law to falsify a weather report.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]According to 18 U.S. Code § 2074, “whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] Trump says 'I don't know' how map was altered to show Alabama in Hurricane Dorian's path

That is the result of having a biased group of Kanjo Kops. The have blinkers,blinders and monochrome glasses on…

pia wewe wamekuchokoza…very sad…very sad…

Thread yangu jana usiku pia ilipigwa dasta. Ule alinifanyia hivo khasia yeye

ufala ni ati you can tell it is personal…mimi the first time i automatically knew who it was…kumuuliza ni sheria gani nimevunja ya kiji hadi leo sijaiambiwa…i found it petty though

Get a life

Have you read his explanation when by the journalist why he presented a wrong map??? unintelligent kabisa, ni kama mtoto mdogo akishikwa na makosa trying to make 100 excuses in a single go:D:D:D:D:D

hehehe didn’t last long ya @rollout pia ilipigwa kalamu just as it was getting interesting

Ma mod wengine hapa wakona ufala kuruka …