They had planned to kill H.E

If

sure if
you read the standard article you can get a picture of the story. @BBIsiMuhimu read this standard article where a funny reason for delaying the flight is given… That the reason was to see the condition of the lake.

I heard about the story some months ago, so it was true?that very day baba grabbed uhunye and disappeared, a security guy told me it was very unusual, the president can’t just change mind the last minute because for him to travel from one point to another requires a lot of logistical and security planning, so unless its something urgent, he can’t just do as he wish

Such BS !!! Just an excuse kuruka arap mashamba

It was very strange hio siku Uhuru Ku change protocol

Once more once again Gods people Israel saves Kenya from chaos, long live Netanyahu

Ibilisi!!

Been there, done that. I wouldn’t put it beyond him. (don’t ask who)

[ATTACH=full]303973[/ATTACH]

From my observations i’d say that finishing off any kenyan leader is super easy ni vile nobody has tried… i still don’t understand how people hated moi yet nobody took him out na vile he interacted with wananchi kiholela , i managed kukaribia moi on more than one occassion akipeana mandizi kwa roadside …i sometimes pass by some politicians mpaka nawahurumia juu an assassin would have an easy time in kenya ! Security detail should correct this !

Moi haingekua rahisi, he had direct link with informers and intelligence officers.in fact kwa iyo umati ya wenye mlikua mnapewa ndizi, utapata around 20 people only ndio ilikua common citizens

…compare secret service wa trump na uone wa huku , utaona huge difference ! …ni vile nobody has ever tried juu chances of being dead are high , hakutakuwa court case hata ukishikwa …

[ATTACH=full]303984[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]303984[/ATTACH]

Rumours

Dont bring in oDM in such matters, it’s totally a Jubilee matter

If anything of the sort happened, it would never leak out in my opinion.

It shows a bad picture of our security services