These Nigerians will be the end of our daughters....

Probably she died of an overdose and the Nigerian dude saw an opportunity in the dead body. Or she was simply killed and used as a mule- the pay being the cost of transporting the same ‘mule’.
Women should learn to see through the luxurious lifestyles of these Nigerian men that they are so obsessed with. And very few white men with no issues will leave Germany to come searching for a Kenyan wife.
‘normal’ people tend to marry from their own cultures/tribes/races.

5 Likes

This jaluo woman was living a lavish life bcoz she had a mzungu boyfriend. The BF later abandoned her. See her now (attached video) after pic

Before
[ATTACH=full]68385[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Naijas are even involved in selling human organs illegally. I don’t know why they love engaging in crimes because many of them have been executed in Asian countries for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Anakaa addict kiplani.

1 Like

Ni wa mombasa.n
nafikiri ni pokoste wa coast,na poko za coast utumia unga sana especially those who have foreign boyfriends

1 Like

hehe, ama if u warn them wanakuambia ‘kama mamangu mwenyewe hana shida, weh ndio nani nikuskize’… youthful beauty plus youthful arrogance is a dangerous combination

6 Likes

many where i am are abandoned when the nigerian men have already given them a kid or two. Keep in mind mwoman alikuwa amewachia mamake mtoto pale kenya amchungue ati she is going abroad to look for greener pastures. I can only imagine the scenario at JKIA when the lady goes back home with extra luggage…naija luggage

3 Likes

damn. kwani huyo mzungu aliacha kama amembandika sura ya mwanamme? totally different

Huyo dame waaaa. kame changayishwa.
Coast ina shida!

the power of make up is real.

This normally happens when a mzungu feeds u with lies and empty promises. Mzungu anarudi maJuu promising tobe contacting u but the moment anaingia aeroplane unaokoteshwa BLOCK

1 Like

kama ni mimi atapanda ndege kama amewacha ataTitle deed ya Germany na naivasha

Will tell u the truth, those jungus u see in Kenya sanasana coast(with loco women) are peasants back in Europe

This used to be that lady’s foreign boyfie…In my eyes this is a chokosh
[ATTACH=full]68403[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Very sad indeed. Sorry for your loss

:eek::D:D:D:D:eek:
Meffi (shait)

Si huyu mzae alikuwa husband ya kale kavolleyballer Janet Wanja.

http://ghettoradio.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/jane-7-300x300.jpg

http://ghettoradio.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/jane-3.jpg

1 Like

jamaa ni player…apa ako na huyo mjaka
[ATTACH=full]68413[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]68415[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Shots fired,Let the unmasking begin.

My mu mu

My my my.And was just told yesterday by a colleague about her friend(also a colleague) who has been ingizwad box and has already been given 80k for her ticket to Naija come Dec.Am soo copy pasting this for her to sambaza the warning

1 Like

nikiwa majuu kuna moja alikuwa anafugwa na mnaija (after kudharau wakenya juu hawaezi mfanyia designer shopping)… siku moja akaaamua kuja kuhangout na sisi kwa bar bila kuambia huyo chali yake… sema kupigiwa masimu akitafutwa, ikabidi amezima simu… vile alirudi kwa hao ma saa saba usiku usitake jua ile vita ilimpata… tuliskia wardrobe imeangushwa chini, masahani zikavunjwa… tukapanda kujaribu kumwokoa lakini alikuwa amefunga mlango… ilibidi tungie kwa jirani yake tumsave kutoka balcony… uzuri ya hizo apartments ilikuwa rahisi kuvuka kwa balcony ya jirani… jamaa alikuwa ata amemwagia maji moto kwa uso… alipelekwa hosi na after that bado alimrudia tu…

4 Likes

Ni juju wao huwa wamerushiwa

1 Like