THERE'S NO CORRECTING IT

It seems your bro didn’t die of alcohol poisoning. He died of gradual damage to vital organs like the liver and kidneys.

Naambianga maboys kama unapenda pombe wachana na spirits hawawezi sikia, ati keg kwao ni kama maji. Idiots! One of them had his kidney removed last year.

Please go for therapy or counselling at a public hospital. There are trauma counsellors and it’s just pesa ya kadi. I have a friend who I suspect the same happened to him. Though it happened along time ago, every time the month that his sister died, the guy has episodes of self harm… Over drinking, risky sexual behavior, kutaka kujiua… Every year, every month, the sister died, he behaves like that. Please go for counseling.

Let me tell you, there is nothing you would have changed. It’s so hard to change a mindset if an adult, and especially if they feel they are free birds,… You are very clean on this. Peace be with you . Pole

I guess they do exist.

I keep rabbits, many of them. One night, a cat came and beheaded (woke up to kichwa kando mwili kando) a rabbit (the only one) I had been given by a relative. Only to hear that a child of that home committed suicide that same night. I don’t know whether it’s over thinking or there is some relation

Tulia utachizi

Sijui kama alikuwa alcoholic au la,labda he was on his way to being one.Kile naona,ni alitumia pombe like a crutch to lean on.I was there,if he wanted to come and talk.But I guess,since sikusupport mienendo zake,hakutaka

Autopsy said his organs were fine,alikunywa sana na mwili ikashindwa kuihandle.Watu ni tofauti,ndio maboys hawaelewi,mwingine atakunywa hivyo na atakuwa tu sawa next day.Shida ya gins na spirits ni vile gradually,Mtu atakunywa more ndio alewe over time

I don’t drink but ni sawa,nitafanya hivyo,sorry about your friend.Hopefully, your friend has someone he can tell anything to.Losing a sibling is tough,since one thought the sibling would have been around throughout life.

That’s weird.Sijawahi sikia kitu kama hii before

My policy I came to this world alone ,though I will leave alone my balls will be as empty as I can manage

His organs could not all be fine. There was a problem in one of them. Seizures were part of the symptoms.
But pole.

Alcoholics/drunkards huwa very selfish and manipulative people. Perhaps the reason he stopped calling/visiting you is coz alipata marafiki wanabuy pombe bila kumweka pressure , while you wanted him to shape up. So, alikuwa kwa comfort zone and that’s why he was ignoring you.

I beg to defer. New research shows that the brain is elastic no matter the age. So you can learn new habits and characters even in adulthood. Though it has to be an individual’s decision and it takes so much work. Let’s just say it is easier to learn self discipline in childhood, but it isn’t impossible t as an adult. That’s good news, you have a chance to do all you can to build the habits your admire or need in life.

:smiley: Chief Chokosh,hizi ni gani?

Sijafuatilia hiyo mambo hospitali after akufe,sijaona any point in it honestly.

Ndio,ilikuwa hivyo tu, the group that I know of included him,a female cousin and a friend who lived in the neighborhood.Huyo beshte yake baadaye,naskia ni Chali WA huyo cuzo.Pombe yao,I think walikuwa wananunua mzinga in turns wakimeet.Sijui na niliamua sitaki kujua who knew about the secret,nilifichwa na ni sawa.The disloyalty angers and hurts me deeply, but it’s done now.Lazima nijikakamue,niendelee na maisha

True, but if one’s heart and mind isn’t into it,one won’t change.One has to push through the discomfort of changing oneself,until the change becomes permanent or a habit

@cortedivoire unaona venye makali inafanyia vijana? Wachana na story za pewa Street

That’s right. It has to be an individual’s choice, a lot of effort and consistency. Help from family and friends won’t be fruitful if the individual has not made the choice to come out of the situation.

Are you my doctor or father? Meffi

Kujia Ka quarter hapa kwa Mwende