THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SGR PROJECT. KENYAN v/ ETHOPIAN SGR

I have read with much horror the grotesque representation of the achievements in the construction of the SGR, and the claims that the costs incurred are justified by one, okwonko. NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS SET US FREE. HERE IS A BRIEF BREAKDOWN OF THE COMPARISON BETWEEN THE KENYAN vs ETHOPIAN SGR. I need someone to explain to me why Kenya paid more for less when compared to the Ethopian project! Here are the FACTS… NOW Be the judge!
[CENTER]FACTS!!![/CENTER]

1. The Ethiopia-Djibouti railway is fully electrified while Kenya Railway runs on fossil fuels.

2. Ethiopian Railway covers 750KM while Kenyan one covers only 485km.

3. Ethiopian railway cost $3.4Billion (KSh 3.5 trillion or KSh4.6billion per kilometer) and runs for 750Km while the Kenyan one cost $3.6billion (KSh3.7 trillion or Sh7.6billion per kilometer) and covers only 485km.

4. Ethiopia railway operates at a speed of 160km/hour while the Kenya’s railway runs at a maximum of 120km/hour.

5. Ethiopian railway has a double track covering 115Km from Sabeta to Adama while Kenya’s railway is a single track all the way from Mombasa to Nairobi.

6. If the Ethiopian railway wasn’t electrified the Ethiopians would have built 2,300km at the same cost while if Kenya’s railway was electrified Kenyans would have only done 102Km at the same cost.

7. Both projects were financed by China’s Exim bank at 70% for Ethiopia and 90% for Kenya.

8. Both projects were done by the same Chinese companies.

9. The Kenya railway will be run by Chinese for 10 years to enable Kenyans operate the new rail system while the Ethiopian one will be run by the same Chinese for only five years (Ethiopians, the descendants of King Solomon of the Bible, are known to be fast learners).

10. The Ethiopian railway was built through a very difficult and treacherous mountainous terrain while the Kenya railway mainly runs through flat grassland savanna.

[ATTACH=full]103976[/ATTACH] Did you have to create another handle to copy paste that shait without basis??

he didn’t want to appear to be the idiot he really is…

you have an over imaginative brain my friend

That’s not a new handle, son! Tumia macho!

NV??ok i see

hehehe…we want fact si copy paste

$3.4billion =ksh 3.4 trillion?? Can’t you even proof-read before posting such rubbish fwds from ODM Reloaded Alerts??

@Tumbilii Party ,lipa mimi sasa hio works.

Hizi jubilee sympathizers si ziko na bitterness galore!

Hii ni takataka tu! Eti inanitumiA huu upussy kwa private conversation, jinger sana!! Brare fakkin, shiet!

he had no time…he wanted to be termed as an erudite in the forum but it proved otherwise.The village fool

If there’s is one thing you’re safe from is brain cancer

Ati NV? umekunywa nini wewe?

Matusi haisaidii buda… UHURU MUST GO!

You are too slow.Too blind

he he hee @Adeudeu please fart bomb this monkey back to the homo habilis era for it to evolve properly

Sa unajiona pro coz unaweza tumia acronyms if that is what you mean? dead brain cells!!!

Kuliko kucatch wakubwa challenge this elder / nv on how he arrived at this figures in a scientific way.

NV chieth
[ATTACH=full]103981[/ATTACH]