The Sugoi Rat..

This 70+1% lazima itafutwe. But the world is much clever now. Interesting read. Tumbilidiots, before you start your usual motor mouth rants, just ponder how a panga wielding loner could keep an elite force , in a heavily guarded home, in running battles for close to twelve hours.
http://www.theaxe.co.ke/current-news/marked-presidential-ballot-papers-transferred-to-rutos-sugoi-home/

1 Like

I don’t buy that idea that pre-marked ballot papers were being taken to that house. Why should someone bring the limelight to themselves when doing a clandestine operation?

9 Likes

Exactly :smiley: why should we trust our country with people who can’t think critically?

2 Likes

si unajua ni season ya propaganda.

1 Like

Any other way would have been a tall order. Baba had already exposed their initial plan. This was plan B. And, like the burning mattresses at westgate, it will fool a few at first, but will be debunked later. Have you seen the military trucks that have trooped there? Choppers? All for a machete wielding loner?
Tell me you’re smarter than the rest of the tumbilidiots

1 Like

The Sugoi Conspiracy is not even good.

Check out The Yemen Connection…we gone international people.
http://www.theaxe.co.ke/lifestyle/health-fitness/how-jubilee-procured-cholera-from-yemen/

2 Likes

Maybe we were being diverted from something.that’s how uhuruto operate btw ,always surprise ur opponents and give them no time to think of themselves.thats how they manage to dupe opposition.

2 Likes

Opponent is awake this time. Hence all these exposes that are sticking on jubilee.

Good. Now that Kenyan atanukisha kitunguu kwake. Spread the word so that those clicks zimjengee.

Crap.hii ndio shida ya mwafrica.anybody even a stupid person can tell nairobi has digressed into a very dangerous health hazard.hygiene is zero even God has spared us by not making the rains fall coz i cant imagine running rain water full of garbage mixing with leaking water pipes.that cholera was just a warning.

Hahaha lol.opposition is dead and buried

1 Like

I once said you are slightly better than muchunu but I take all that back.
You are actually far much worse if this is the best conspiracy nonsense you can come up with.

5 Likes

Yeah, if we go by these iebc math
[ATTACH=full]115695[/ATTACH]
And this explanation
[ATTACH=full]115696[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]115697[/ATTACH]

And the 70+1% drumbeats we keep hearing.

1 Like

You know they if you want to hide s/thing. Do it in plain sight.

1 Like

What you are forgetting is that the machete wielding loner was in the house of the Deputy President of the republic of Kenya. It should be taken with all the seriousness it can until it is established that he is no longer a threat.

Kwani adopt a station has already started failing?
What makes u think instead of adding votes they wount just destroy like 20,000 votes in every polling station in the opposition s strongholds??
Mchezo wa pata potea ni.noma

Thank you. But simpletons think otherwise. And that’s why they’re perennially duped.

Haha. Recce squad is usually brought in to finish the job expeditiously. They came to westgate, within an hour, guys had been rescued. They went to garissa uni, within an hour, gunshots were over. What is special about a machete holder whom we were 1st made to believe was a troupe of gun yielding men? Truth is consistent. Lies have limitless remixes.
[ATTACH=full]115698[/ATTACH]

More diversionary tactics? [ATTACH=full]115699[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Can’t you think independently? Must you parrot what arap Sugoi keeps yapping? Dispute math with math, not verbal diarrhea.

1 Like