The Stench/Oduor of Illicit Sex

I don’t know whether am the only one; when I patronised brothels or clubs with flesh peddlers, there was this signature smell in them all. The smell of latex mixed with vaginal smells, puke na sijui what…it just feels funny.

It’s like if someone dropped me in a place with Lanyes even without telling me I would immediately pick It.

It used to turn me off, sometimes I wonder how guys frequent those places.

Huwa mnahisi hiyo stench ama my nostrils were too sensitive?

8 Likes

A seasoned lanye connoisseur will detect the smell from a kilometre away…
Trick ni kufika huko mapema upatane na Mali fresh

15 Likes

Hata hosi hua na harufu ya dawa hakuna differnce unatibiwa kwa zote

18 Likes

@Willywonka niaje, pitia hapa upesi na your addictions. Lanyes are filthy creatures kama tu nugu, hawajui maji

2 Likes

Lanye wengi wako na same perfume with a mixture of urinals smell

2 Likes

Mali fresh? In a brothel? My brother you’re too far gone

4 Likes

Sj hunuka mbaya Sana, harufu ya nyau zinanyesha, sick nyau,mojo, jasho, njoti, fegi, pombe. But some people here will say I’m wrong, ooh eeee hujui sj, ooh unaongelea Sofia joy

7 Likes

The sijui what is the smell of sulfites aka Sulfur. If you know what sulfur dioxide smells like from highschool chemistry, the odor is unmistakable. It sweats through the pores, the mouth, and urine.

Cheap brothels contain the smell because cheap whores are likely to fuck cheap clients who have nothing to live for

5 Likes

It’s just cheap perfume, not some weird mixture like you’re imagining

yeah bro…
damn deep in this pit

1 Like

We are all animals. Do you see how animals smell female vaginas before mating? What makes you think we are different? To some men, that smell is a serious turn on just like horses do.

8 Likes

Mkuu respect your age

5 Likes

Nyinyi huenda Sabina Joy gani. To me, SJ has no those funny smells. Pia fans huwasha most of the time, not forgetting washrooms ziko far kiasi na bar. Club stuffy ni VIP… Beer is cheap huko but it is too stuffy. Sophia Joy, Calabash etc hizo ni bottom of the barrels zinanuka kama shit…

2 Likes

For the spiritual people like me , hio harufu ni mhadhara zaidi inaeza niharibia bizna na the strong aura I have . Afadhali nikatie kienyeji 20 year old ya kitui with almost zero milage

3 Likes

Imagine kusamilia jangiri kama @johntez_addi_gaza_ms after amekam kurelease tension ya kuua watu na blunt objects? Unatoka kwa hio Malaya na mkosi WA kifo

5 Likes

Tell me more about the aura, bosman

1 Like

Ivo ndo nyumba ya @Minomolokanyunja hunuka. Harufu ya kuma chafu za luthuli na matako chafu ya bibi yake.

5 Likes

Spirituality there is a positive energy surrounding you which makes even strangers smile with you and even help you far away from home , strong auras like mine even make hostile dogs wave their tails at you feeling you are a good person but that force is tainted by illicit sex and other bad deeds like thuggery and harming people , sleeping with a whore depletes that energy by almost 70% which is later regained after three months of self reflection and cleansing. Shenzi kama @cortedivoire ni mikosi Tu because of interactions with dirty smelly unclean sluts 24/7

5 Likes

that explains it. Is there a charm I can use to attract good energy and good luck? Is there something I can get to make me a chic-magnet?

1 Like

Wee umbwa nilikushow am only 26 years old earning ksh390,000 living in a four bedroomed corner massionette with no wife.Pambana na hali yako moss moss bila kuskia wivu

1 Like