The Russians have given up again.

For the third time in history the Russians have been the first to blink in a war. Putin has ordered his forces out of Syria. Useless kabisa these Russians

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WG23C

[ATTACH=full]33960[/ATTACH]

hehehe…
achieved his objective.
proved his point.
he doesnt fight pointless wars.
DID HE GIVE UP THE CRIMEA PENISULA?

5 Likes

Boss anajua uncle trump anakuja na ubaya

I stated here sometime back the country’s economy is unable to sustain a long term campaign in Syria…kama the brief war with Georgia took a heavy toll on the economy and it is a neighboring country Syria sikuona wakipenya for long.

5 Likes

I said the same thing nikatusiwa nikaambiwa ati Russia is the most rich country in terms of resources ha ha. Useless kabisa.

2 Likes

Russia is broke. The sanctions are hurting where it hurts. But I still dont trust Putin… he is a sneaky bastard.

7 Likes

Russia has made its point, that it can do that. Any further decision they make they shud factor in that he can send them back.

3 Likes

Russia became soft thats why hawakufanya kitu juu ya downing of their fighter jet by Turkey.

I am waiting for RT News at 10 pm to see what propaganda they will be spewing.

Putin is Europe’s Mugabe

Saudi is also feeling the pinch with thr current oil price slumping further they might also cutback on jihadist funding.

1 Like

low oil prices did them in, wacha tuone how it goes with Saudi in Yemen

Hii ni sycophant ya marekani kabisa. Yaani you’re not even ashamed to twist that story to suit whatever agenda you’re working at. From the article you’ve posted:
Putin, at a meeting in the Kremlin with his defense and foreign ministers, said Russian military forces in Syria had largely fulfilled their objectives and ordered an intensification of Russia’s diplomatic efforts to broker a peace deal in the country.
But the Russian leader signaled Moscow would keep a military presence: he did not give a deadline for the completion of the withdrawal and said Russian forces would stay on at the port of Tartous and at the Hmeymim airbase in Syria’s Latakia province.
Last I heard, Assad’s forces were rapidly gaining ground in Syria. Rebel held towns were being besieged by pro Assad forces. Rebel forces were begging for more advanced weaponry from the west. With each passing day it becomes less likely that Assad will ever be removed from power. At this point the only way to do away with him is to assassinate him.
Let me tell you something, this war is not about democracy, it’s simply about Shia vs Sunni. There’s no way Iran and Hezbollah, Shia powers, will ever allow Sunnis to take control of Syria. Absolutely no way.

6 Likes

this dolt @virus worships the west.
i think it is a genetical defect

3 Likes

Why should they continue fighting or occupying Syria if they feel their objectives have been achieved?
That’s how the US gets entangled in long drawn out wars that always end up in resentment from the same populace they were trying to liberate. I like the Russian way, get in, do your thing and get out.

2 Likes

What is the difference between Shia and Sunni

To summarize:
The historic background of the Sunni–Shia split lies in the schism that occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph of the Islamic community spread across various parts of the world, which led to the Battle of Siffin. The dispute intensified greatly after the Battle of Karbala, in which Hussein ibn Ali and his household were killed by the ruling Umayyad Caliph Yazid I, and the outcry for revenge divided the early Islamic community. Today, there are differences in religious practice, traditions, and customs, often related to jurisprudence. Although all Muslim groups consider the Quran to be divine, Sunni and Shia have different opinions on hadith.

To learn more about this great divide, click on the following links.
Shia-Sunni relations
[SIZE=6]Sunnis and Shia: Islam’s ancient schism[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Sunni vs Shia
[SIZE=5]Anyway, America has traditionally allied itself with Sunnis (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Bahrain), which logically makes sense because Sunnis make up over 80% of Muslim population. But they’ve also done some really stupid things, like removing Saddam Hussein. During Hussein’s rule, the Sunnis were in control, even though the country is more than 60% Shia. Removing Saddam gave control to Shias and dramatically increased Iran’s influence over Iraq.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

3 Likes

Too many divisions in the Middle East.

1 Like

The Russians have not achieved their objectives they are just broke. Big chunks of Syria are still controlled by rebels and ISIL. Only last month, ISIL conducted major attacks in Damascus (A government controlled area.). They Russians are lying they have given up as they always do. Let them go back and build their crumbling economy

[ATTACH=full]33989[/ATTACH]

1 Like

bro i thought you understand geopolitics better and you look at the western media with the eye of the heart.
they didnt need to reapeat the cold war stand off all over again.
as a guy put up there putin is sneaky,i would say wise. former KGB.
Imagine like hoover(first fbi director) heading russia or UsA.
go to war achieve objective with minimal loss and maximum gain and vermoose.
do you think if hoover or putin was CIC in america during the vietcong crusade he would have allowed a half a million soldiers to die and still loose the prize?

1 Like