The problem with agwambo

1. He was extremely celibate during his college years at U.O.N.

2. After getting a job he spent his time and discretionary cash sleeping with fat luthuli prostitutes.

3. He figured the reason for his formative celibacy was his uncut foreskin, so he scheduled a surgery and had the smelly thing removed.

4. He married a lawyer, and convinced himself it was an achievement. Unbeknownst to him, law school takes the average person 7 years. Minimum. And in those 7 years, did @Minomolokanyunja ever sniff his wife’s labia? Nope. They hadn’t even met. He met his wife after her wild college years.

5. He bought an old 2012 BMW which he would cruise around in and fuck smelly lanyes, then post the evidence here.

6. Eventually his smelly ageing wife got wind of his lowlife shenanigans, and she left him. Saa hii the smelly lady is getting ploughed doggystyle by other men. Better men.

7. He realized someone was onto his tracks, so he deleted his account, cleaned his ass, and tried re-inventing himself. He got another account and stopped structuring his ramblings into paragraphs. He didn’t fool anyone.

15 Likes

@Minomolokanyunja pitia hapa chief

2 Likes

@Agwambo come kiasi

4 Likes

Agwambo is a legend na hakuna kitu utanishow. Meffi

4 Likes

Taurean aka @Moxmox aka Zane Kamau strikes again

3 Likes

jinga :green_emoji:

Wee boss the real Enigma must be tagged buana

1 Like

the moment @Minomolokanyunja started giving his hekayas i knew it was @Agwambo since he used some specific codewords which gave him away. codewords like shot mbili mzito, ndiasa, and his continous mentioning of langata.

11 Likes

Cyprian Nyakundi unasumbua bana

1 Like

Do not attack my brother like that. Despite our pussyological differences, @Agwambo is still my brother and I will defend him till he goes 6 feet under at his Gwassi ancestral land.

2 Likes

For sure this is Tauren.

2 Likes

Agwambo alitairi akaekwa drip :green_emoji:

7 Likes

Wewe ni :dog2:

1 Like

Jamaa alilala HDU siku mbili akiekwa dawa na mrija pale Mama Lucy. Alikua anasema tumkumbuke Kwa maombi, ni yeye amejieka Kwa iyo shida. Haikosi ilikatwa na power saw

3 Likes

homosexual @agwambo aka @Minomolokanyunja ni mafii ya umbwa . a sissy yaani alikula sweeps due to his uncircumcised ways mpaka aka change handle.

the last person to change his handle due to sweeps ni 90 year old MTESO @abba

5 Likes

i am sure the wife comes home smelling like a balloon.

1 Like

Umetoka kwa sewer dens na uvundo… shenzi

3 Likes

Ushamaliza kuchungulia @MajorProphet akivaa condom kabla akudinye rasa?

6 Likes

This is borderline obsession. The only way you can follow a person’s life like this is if you’re in love with them

1 Like