The Poodle Phenomena - Canis Lupus Cunnilingus

Poodles are quickly becoming the hot new trend in Nairobi. Ladies who want to flaunt their apparent class and divaness can be seen walking around the hood with their little dogs in leash every evening. Those cuddly looking tufts of hair called poodles are what many ladies in middle-income areas now consider a woman’s best friend. It may look like a typical cute girlish thing, but the poodle is quickly being turned into more than a pet.
Word has it that a lot of these poodles are actually quite easy to train. Particularly in one task. Licking!
Now I don’t need to tell you what is being licked. Suffice it to say that 99% of the poodles you will ever see girls walking, are male dogs. If you still haven’t got the drift, let me break it down even further. Dogs have much more stamina in the neck region than a human male, and can sustain the ‘right’ licking position for a whole lot longer. They also have rougher tongues than a typical man, resulting in enhanced sensation. Now you know why that hot poodle-owning mama you once banged was so into studded condoms. She’s used to rough. Ladies are keeping and training poodles as sex toys. That is the truth that is slowly coming out. So next time you see her walking her dog with a sly smile on her facial lips, know some other lips down under just got properly licked!

[ATTACH=full]51427[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]51428[/ATTACH]

neighbor ako na hii kakitu namuonanga akienda kukatembeza

Pia mimi niko na neighbor ako na kamoja kafiesty mbaya. Akikatembeza you can’t even approach her if you are male. The thing can bite your balls off in defense of its girl

Gay thread! cc @uwesmake
U…cc@gashwin & militia

Hata mimi niko na moja

Wewe nakuelewa. Anything you cannot wrap your tiny mind around is considered gay. Meffi

Kama Kanabehave hivo ujue kanakuanga intimate na huyo manzi. I was told this by an American girl when I enquired why she wasn’t into dogs and the whole pet thingies. Jamie, if you’re reading this I miss you big time. The adventure the fun no holds barred. I enjoyed being your pet slurp! lick lick baibe whip cream hahahahaahahaaaaa

Tunaweza kuwa tukiishi plot moja? That stupid thing also barks at me

http://i2.wp.com/www.bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/A-loud-old-lantern.jpg?resize=550%2C663

Wah!:eek::eek: I wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that they kick up the depravity with dogs up several notches. People do nasty shiet behind closed doors.

with a face like yours…even the most craven mongrel would bark at you…

They do they do. At this rate palmela handerson is the only sure bet

Hehehe… Kanjo magnet

Manze waresh wengine wanatake hii issue ya kuwa freak on a whole different level. Grandmaster-type shiet. Akianza maspecial request kaa golden shower au kiscat first leg, second leg usitake jua joh

that is a face of a man whohas seen much in this life and can.still smile

but it looks moronic and scary…

Hehee hizo ni gani tena mblo?

Ya bro yangu sensei @Wakanyama utaiita nini sasa?

http://i.imgur.com/iSvVd8a.jpg

Hapana tambua dolly

Hapa kule news